4 Mar, 2024 12:10:30
3 Seater Bench 210 - Traditional Design, Pressure Treated
This attractive and durable 3 seat garden bench features pressure treated chunky pine for strength and durability. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The seat is curved for greater comfort. This bench is supplied with prefabricated seat, back and side panels for easy self assembly. The joints are double dowelled for extra strength. The legs are ex 3"x2" (finished size 68x44mm).
Prices fixed until Wednesday 6th March.
The prices include courier delivery in mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland. Elsewhere delivery is a few days slower at extra cost. When you order please select the earliest available day or any other weekday but please allow a few days extra in case of delay. All fixings and instructions are included.
- Pressure treated timber throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Slatted seat and back
- Prefabricated back, seat and side panels for simple assembly
- The kit includes 5 main components (seat, back, 2 sides and front beam) and 14 screws
- Double dowelled joints
- Sturdy legs ex 3"x2" (finished size 68x44mm)
- Sturdy scalloped arms ex 3"x2" (finished size 68x44mm)
- Substantial slats to seat and seat back ex 3" wide (finished size 68x25mm)
- Sturdy seat framing (finished size 68x25mm)
- Seat back top framing (finished size 90x25mm)
- Seat back lower framing (finished size 68x25mm)
- 4 prefabricated pieces for easy assembly with 1 seat, 1 seat back and 2 ends
- Bench width 5'5" (1640mm)
- Bench depth 2'0" (610mm)
- Bench height 2'11" (900mm)
- Bench seat height 1'5" (430mm)
PINE: All pine is carefully selected timber from responsibly managed sources in northern Europe. The pine is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal. Lawns are often too soft, but may be suitable with care. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover.
- Base anchor kits
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Gas patio heaters
BASE ANCHORS: Our base anchor kits are designed to fix timber products firmly into a concrete or paving base. Sufficient brackets and fixings are supplied to securely fix the main supports down into the base. As a minimum, our 2 pack features 2 base anchors to fix down 2 of the supports, normally at opposite corners. Our 4 pack features 4 base anchors to fix down the supports at 4 corners. The kit includes wood screws to fix the brackets into the timber and hammer fixings to fix down into the base. The brackets feature pre-drilled holes. Drill bits are not included. If you plan to fix your product into a timber or decking base you should replace the hammer fixings with woodscrews.
PATIO HEATERS: Patio heaters are a great way to enable you and your guests to enjoy your garden in comfort for more of the year. A regulator with hose is included as standard with many of our patio heaters. The gas bottle is not included. Ventilation is required when in use.
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this garden furniture available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your garden furniture. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- The driver can normally unload your garden furniture at the kerbside without assistance even if it is heavy. At most sites the driver can normally carry all but the heaviest parcels into the back garden unaided but it may not be possible to carry all heavy parcels to your preferred place, especially if there are steps or other obstructions.
- PERFORMANCE DATA: Over 90% delivered on time, less than 5% of deliveries reported damaged. We check the performance of our carriers regularly and publish the results. These large and heavy parcels are extremely difficult to deliver. Most carriers refuse to carry such bulky items. Too large for automated sorting lines, these parcels can only be handled manually. Drivers and warehouse staff struggle to lift these packages so occasional delays are more likely. Please allow a few days extra to avoid disappointment.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland at present.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland at present.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
Features and Accessories
Base anchors - fixing down kits