17 Feb, 2020 02:14:58
Pent Metal Shed 361 - Double Door, Galvanized Steel
These great value pent roof metal sheds are 4'x7', 4'x9' or 6'x9' with an attractive green coloured external finish. Heavier than most other comparable metal sheds, all framing and cladding is hot dip galvanized steel. The cladding and doors are also resin coated on both sides. Large sliding double doors are included with lockable handles and a heavy duty threshold. Strong foundation rails are also included. The strong roof structure features 4" thick rafters and ventilated gables. All fixings and instructions are included. Options include a unique timber base, a galvanized steel base kit which makes laying a concrete floor easier and a selection of base anchor fixings to ensure that your shed is fixed down securely. Accessories include shelves, tool racks and tool hooks.
LIMITED STOCK - SELLING FAST!
The prices INCLUDE NEXT DAY DELIVERY in mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland. Elsewhere delivery is 2-3 days at extra cost. You can choose delivery on any weekday. All fixings and instructions are included.
|Size||With Green Paint Finish||Galvanized steel base kit||Pressure treated timber base with floor decking||Plastic base kit|
|4' x 6'7"|
|4' x 8'7"|
|5'11" x 8'7"|
- Hot dip galvanized steel framing
- Hot dip galvanized steel cladding panels with a tough epoxy resin coating inside and out
- Attractive green colour to external cladding
- Contrasting colour to fascias and door frame trims
- Pale colour to all internal cladding
- Pair of door handles pre-drilled with 10mm diameter holes to suit most padlocks
- Vertical, horizontal and diagonal door framing
- Cladding sheets are corrugated and ribbed for extra strength
- Corner cladding sheets are folded ninety degrees and overlapped to provide a strong and waterproof corner joint
- 125mm x 30mm door threshold and ramp
- 110mm x 30mm and 55mm x 30mm foundation rails
- 2 louvred ventilators are fitted to the front for improved ventilation
- Overall height approximately 5'9" (1760mm)
- Door height approximately 5'2" (1570mm)
- This shed is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections are designed to pass through a normal single door
- External roof size 4'0" deep x 6'7" wide (1210mm x 2010mm)
- External cladding size approximately 3'8" deep x 6'3" wide (1110mm x 1910mm)
- Double sliding doors in the taller 7' wide wall
- Overall weight 43kg excluding floor - heavier than similar metal sheds supplied by others
- External roof size 4'0" deep x 8'7" wide (1210mm x 2610mm)
- External cladding size approximately 3'8" deep x 8'3" wide (1110mm x 2510mm)
- Double sliding doors in the taller 9' wide wall
- Overall weight 51kg excluding floor - heavier than similar metal sheds supplied by others
- External roof size 5'11" deep x 8'7" wide (1810mm x 2610mm)
- External cladding size approximately 5'7" deep x 8'3" wide (1710mm x 2510mm)
- Double sliding doors in the taller 9' wide wall
- Overall weight 60kg excluding floor - heavier than similar metal sheds supplied by others
GALVANIZED STEEL: These great value sheds are made with galvanized steel throughout. All framing and cladding is hot dip galvanized steel. This is a process by which steel is coated with zinc to protect it from corrosion. The cladding is subsequently coated with epoxy resin, partly to protect the zinc coating itself and partly to add colour. The factory finish is described as primer although a top coat is not normally needed. The combination of a zinc coating with epoxy resin provides durable protection even if the surface is scratched.
In common with all other steel buildings, including even the largest sports stadia, retail superstores and warehouses, steel cladding sheets are surprisingly thin. The strength of steel buildings is provided by the frame, although the corrugations of the cladding sheets do provide a degree of extra strength. These metal sheds feature strong galvanized steel framing members and the completed frame is rigid.
As a rough and ready rule, the heavier a metal shed is the stronger it is. Our sheds are heavier than most similar metal sheds which is why we publish the weight.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed alongside the prices are the external roof sizes. The external wall sizes may be smaller.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- A wide choice of floor options and base anchor fixings
- No floor
- Pressure treated timber base with floor decking. Overall base size 4'11"x8'2" (1500mm x 2500mm), 4'11"x9'10" (1500mm x 3000mm) or 6'7"x9'10" (2000mm x 3000mm).
- Plastic base kits. Overall base size 5'1"x7'7" (1540mm x 2310mm), 5'1"x8'10" (1540mm x 2695mm) or 6'4"x8'10" (1925mm x
- Heavy duty galvanized steel base kits
- Concrete hammer fixings
- Corner brackets
- Floor bolts
- Galvanized steel shelf, 2'7" long and 8" wide (800mm x 200mm). The kit includes shelf brackets and fixings.
- Galvanized steel tool racks, supplied in pairs, each 2'4" long (700mm). Each tool rack is punched with 24 holes, slots and hooks in a variety of sizes. The maximum storage capacity is therefore at least 48 tools. The kit includes all fixings.
- Galvanized steel double tool hooks, supplied in packs of 4 and easy to fit or move by simply hooking over the horizontal framing with no fixings needed
- Solar powered lights
NO FLOOR: This shed can be built without a floor if it is placed directly onto concrete, paving slabs or decking. This is normally the cheapest option if a suitable area of existing hardstanding is available. If so, the pre-drilled galvanized steel foundation rails should be fixed into your base. If the base is timber, the screws supplied with the shed can be used to fix the pre-drilled steel foundation rails into the base. If the base is concrete or paving we offer concrete hammer fixings and galvanized steel corner brackets as a low cost option.
GALVANIZED STEEL BASE KITS: Our heavy duty galvanized steel base kits make building a solid concrete floor easier. This is a popular option if there is no suitable area of existing concrete, paving or decking. The steel base kit can be laid directly onto any flat surface including compacted soil, paving or concrete. The steel frame is easy to assemble and the correct size to suit the shed. The layout of the steel beams divides the floor into small sections which makes laying the mortar screed easier if you are inexperienced. Each section is filled with mortar and levelled with a piece of wood stretched across the surrounding steel beams. The foundation rails include an internal lip buried under the mortar screed, which ensures that the shed is anchored down by the screed. Everything you need is included except the mortar, which is not expensive and widely available from DIY stores. The easiest way to make a screed is using pre-mixed mortar. You just add water and stir before use. Alternatively, it may be cheaper to buy the sand and cement separately and mix the mortar with 1 part cement to 4 parts sand. Based on the internal area of your shed you will need around 40-50kg of mortar per square metre. The steel frame can also be used to support a timber floor with either tongued and grooved boards or man made boards such as plywood.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER BASE WITH FLOOR DECKING: This substantial timber floor features decking boards with a reeded surface finish. Prefabricated panels form a strong floor which is easy to install. A small gap between each deck board ensures that rainwater can drain away easily and allows for the expansion and contraction of the timber in varying weather conditions. All timber is pressure treated which ensures a longer lifespan. Unlike slabs or concrete these floor tiles are lightweight, easy to install and fully relocatable. First the ground is levelled and then the pavers are laid directly on the soil. The pavers can also be laid on concrete, paving or decking. The finished floor is a few inches larger than the shed which ensures that no part of the metal shed is in direct contact with the ground. In addition, valuable items such as lawnmowers and steel tools are stored off the ground and not in direct contact with the ground. Our timber decking floors will prolong the life of your shed and the contents. Each tile is 500mm x 500mm, with 15mm thick timber decking boards, 12mm gaps and 45x15mm joists (finished sizes after machining). Concrete hammer fixings are not suitable for use with the timber floor.
PLASTIC FLOOR KITS: Our unique plastic floor kits are an affordable alternative to slabs or concrete. Easy to install within a few minutes, the interlocking plastic floor tiles simply click together with no fixings needed. Unlike slabs or concrete these floor tiles are lightweight, easy to install and fully relocatable. The durable tiles are stronger and longer lasting than a timber floor. The finished floor is capable of supporting considerable weight because the tiles are designed to spread the weight. First the ground is levelled and then the pavers are laid directly on the soil. The pavers can also be laid on concrete, paving or decking. Each tile is impermeable and self draining with 12 separate locking points per paver to ensure maximum rigidity. The finished floor is a few inches larger than the shed which ensures that no part of the metal shed is in direct contact with the ground. In addition, valuable items such as lawnmowers and steel tools are stored off the ground and not in direct contact with the ground. Our plastic floor kits will prolong the life of your shed and the contents. A plastic floor is recommended for any metal shed supplied without a floor. If the plastic floor is placed on a solid base such as concrete, paving or bricks we recommend using hammer fixings. If it is placed on compacted soil we recommend using floor bolts.
CONCRETE HAMMER FIXINGS: We recommend hammer fixings for any metal shed which is sited on a solid base of concrete, paving or bricks to ensure that it is securely fixed down. The pack includes sufficient hammer fixings to fix the pre-drilled foundation rails into the base. The fixings are drive in hammer screws with a nylon sleeve. A masonry drill bit is also included. Drive in hammer fixings are simple to use. First the hole is drilled in the masonry and then the fixing is hammered home. If required the screw head allows easy removal with a screwdriver.
CORNER BRACKETS: We recommend corner brackets for any metal shed which is subject to frequent use or sited in an exposed area. The corner brackets do not just strengthen the corners. It is also easier to fix the shed into a solid base using the brackets. The kit includes 4 galvanized steel corner brackets. Screws are included to fix the brackets into the foundation rails. Screws and nylon plugs are also supplied for fixing into bricks, concrete or paving slabs.
SOLAR POWERED LIGHTS: These ingenious and affordable solar powered lights are easy to install with no mains wiring and they cost nothing to run. During the day the externally mounted solar panel converts daylight into electricity and recharges the batteries. The solar panel is weatherproof and suitable for outside use. It is normally positioned high on the walls of your garden shed or on the roof. Our solar internal lights solve the problem of seeing inside your garden shed at night. Our solar security lights illuminate the approach to your garden shed at night and may also deter burglars. After dusk the passive infra red movement detector switches itself on when it detects movement. The more expensive solar lights are brighter and stay on for longer.
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this garden shed available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your garden shed. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your garden shed into the back garden unaided. Even if your garden shed is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden shed prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All garden shed prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
Features and Accessories
Shed base preparation and other information
Special delivery options - AM or Saturday
Solar powered inside lights - no running costs
Solar powered outside lights with motion sensors - no running costs
Pressure treated timber base
Close up photos
Recycled plastic base and floor kits
Shelving - plastic push fit
Galvanized steel base kits
Shelving - steel
Shelving - steel (pair)
Steel tool racks