4 Mar, 2024 12:15:41
Swing Seat 394 - Black Textilene, Showerproof Canopy
This terrific value swing seat features a powder coated tubular steel frame with a removable showerproof canopy and an all weather black textilene seat. The comfortable seat requires no cushions. Strong springs and hooks connect the swinging seat to the frame. The overall size is 5'7" wide x 3'11" deep (1700x1200mm). The canopy is showerproof polyester. The textilene seat and back are part assembled for easier assembly. Instructions and fixings are included.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 6th March.
The prices include courier delivery in mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland. Elsewhere delivery is a few days slower at extra cost. When you order please select the earliest available day or any other weekday but please allow a few days extra in case of delay. All fixings and instructions are included.
|Black Textilene, Showerproof Canopy
- Swing seat with removable canopy
- Powder coated tubular steel framing
- Main vertical supports 40mm diameter steel tube
- Main horizontal ridge beam 40mm diameter steel tube
- Seat framing 30mm x 15mm box profile steel
- Canopy framing 15mm diameter steel tube
- Heavy duty coiled suspension springs with S shaped hooks
- Low maintenance black textilene seat and back - no cushions required
- Showerproof black polyester canopy
- Adjustable canopy with variable tilt
- Canopy fabric weighs 140 grammes per square metre
- Seat width approximately 4'3" (1300mm)
- Overall width approximately 5'7" (1700mm)
- Overall depth approximately 3'11" (1200mm)
- Overall height approximately 5'9" (1750mm)
- Allow at least 24" (600mm) clearance in front and behind
TEXTILENE FABRIC: Textilene is is the ideal material for chair backs, seats and sunloungers. It is a strong and flexible material which requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water. Textilene is a tough synthetic fabric made of PVC coated polyester which is capable of withstanding UV fading, mildew and the most severe weather conditions. The textilene fabric is firmly clamped in place on two opposite sides within a continuous groove in the framing.
POWDER COATED STEEL: Tubular steel is cut to size and bent or welded as required to form a lightweight and strong frame. The steel is bent using jigs for greater precision. The steel frames are powder coated, a tough paint finish with good weathering properties. The dry electrostatic powder coating process ensures even coverage. The paint powder is electrically charged so it adheres to the steel frames. This process ensures a uniform coating which is baked onto the steel in an oven. A good example of powder coated steel is the finish on your washing machine and other domestic appliances. Powder coated steel furniture has a similar finish.
SHOWERPROOF CANOPY: This swing seat features a removable canopy which can be easily removed. At the end of the summer season the canopy should be removed for winter storage. The canopy should also be removed in windy weather. These simple measures will prolong the life of the canopy and protect your investment. The canopy is primarily a sunshade but it is also showerproof. It provides protection from light rain for a short period but some water ingress may occur during a prolonged downpour.
FABRICS: Use mild soapy water and a soft sponge to clean the fabrics. Abrasive cloths or cleaning fluids may damage the surfaces.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal, lawns are too soft. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover with the canopy removed.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this garden furniture available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your garden furniture we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- The driver can normally unload your garden furniture at the kerbside without assistance even if it is heavy. At most sites the driver can normally carry all but the heaviest parcels into the back garden unaided but it may not be possible to carry all heavy parcels to your preferred place, especially if there are steps or other obstructions.
- PERFORMANCE DATA: Over 90% delivered on time, less than 5% of deliveries reported damaged. We check the performance of our carriers regularly and publish the results. Although larger and heavier than the average size parcel, we consistently deliver these parcels on time with very little loss or damage.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just email us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland at present.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland at present.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.