Click this messge to hide it.
Tipping Garden Cart 248 - Barrow with Pneumatic Tyres
This versatile cart effortlessly transports a wide variety of items around the garden. The tipping feature makes it especially useful for moving grass cuttings and fine materials such as soil or gravel. With four wheels it is much easier to steer and more stable than a conventional wheelbarrow. It also requires less energy to use. It features a strong welded steel chassis with a tipping barrow. The 260mm diameter (10") pneumatic tyres suit a wide variety of different ground surfaces including smooth surfaces such as concrete or paving and uneven terrain such as lawn or gravel. The tipping mechanism is a simple quick release handle which pulls out to open prior to tipping the barrow and clicks back in place to secure the barrow after it is lowered. The long handle and 70 degree turning circle ensures excellent maneuverability and easy turning. Instructions are supplied with all necessary fixings.
- This tipping barrow carries a wide variety of items around the garden
- Ideal for transporting grass cuttings, compost, soil, sand or gravel
- Also used for transporting leaves, weeds, branches, logs, plants, pots, tubs, crates, boxes and parcels
- Powder coated steel throughout
- Solid welded steel chassis
- 4 wheels for easier steering and greater stability
- Requires less energy to use than a 1 or 2 wheeled barrow
- Front wheel steering with steel turntable
- 4 pneumatic tyres to suit smooth or uneven ground including lawn and gravel
- Wheels 260mm diameter (10”)
- Fixed rear axle
- Front axle turns at up to 70 degrees
- Soft grip handle
- Handle 1100mm (3'7") long for easy steering
- Solid polycarbonate moulded one piece barrow
- Quick release spring loaded handle for tipping
- The handle pulls out to release the barrow prior to tipping
- The handle clicks back in place to secure the barrow after it is lowered
- Tipping barrow 920mm long
- Tipping barrow 520mm wide
- Barrow 515mm wide (1'8")
- Barrow 920mm long (3')
- Overall length 1050m (3'5") with handle upright
- Overall height 505mm (1'8") excluding the handle
- Maximum load 136 kg (300lb) per tyre at 30psi
- Maximum load overall 544kg (1200lb) per 4 tyres at 30psi, if the load is evenly distributed on the base of the barrow
- Maximum tyre pressure 30 pounds per square inch (30psi/2.07 bar)
- Maximum capacity 125 litres
EXTRA COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: This popular product is in stock now and we can deliver within a few days.
- Our normal next day delivery may be around a week slower at present due to unprecedented demand.
- On the busiest days when our capacity is reached it is no longer possible to select that day for delivery. If so the next weekday is the earliest day available.
- If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards.
- Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this accessory available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your accessory we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your accessory into the back garden unaided. Even if your accessory is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just email us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our accessory prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All accessory prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.