Repackaged Metal Gazebo 113 - Hexagonal, Blinds, Seats and Table
This repackaged gazebo is missing one of the roller blinds. The roller blinds are fully retractable to provide controllable protection from the sun or a breeze. This metal gazebo is 11'6"x10' (3.5x3.05m) and features a powder coated steel frame with balustrades and six support posts with base plates. The price includes four folding two seater benches and a table. The beige coloured roof canopy features showerproof polyester. Four matching vertical roller blinds are also included. The base plates include pre-drilled holes for fixing down into a patio or lawn. The roof canopy is easily removed. Detailed instructions are supplied for DIY self assembly.
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: Our repackaged products are intact and fully usable. The price has been reduced because the product has been returned or the packaging has been damaged in our warehouse. All components are fully usable with no significant defects although there may be some imperfections or scratches. Our normal aftersales service is available for missing or faulty components exactly as for new products.
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: This product is similar to a seconds quality. It should be complete and fully functional although the packaging may not be in new condition. There should be no significant defects although there may be a few minor imperfections and scratches.
- This product is complete and fully functional
- The packaging may not be in new condition
- The components should all be fully usable
- The components should all be present with no shortages unless specifically listed
- There should be no significant defects although there may be some blemishes, imperfections or scratches
- Our normal Helpline and Spares Service is available for missing or faulty components
Our repackaged products provide an opportunity to save money. The product should be complete and almost as new. Sometimes the packaging was damaged in our warehouse. Sometimes the product was returned. Perhaps we delivered the wrong model or a customer ordered the wrong model. Whatever the reason, unless we can see that the product and packaging are both in new condition we will not send it out as new. Instead we offer it for sale as “repackaged”.
- Powder coated steel frame
- Beige fabric colour
- 4 fully retractable roller blinds (one roller blind is missing)
- 5 decorative balustrade panels
- 6 main support posts 50mm diameter with base plates
- 4 folding 2 seater bench seats 4'11" wide (1490mm) with 12mm thick slats
- Round table 4'9" diameter (1460mm) with brown tinted toughened glass
- Table features 4mm toughened safety glass to BS6206 Class A
- Showerproof roof canopy features 180 grammes per square metre treated polyester
- All fabrics are easily removed
- Roof size 11'6"x10" (3500x3050mm) measured as a rectangle (3500mm from corner to corner, 3050mm from front to back)
- Wall size 10'1"x8'9" (3080x2670mm) measured as a rectangle (3080mm from corner to corner, 2670mm from front to back)
RESIN COATED STEEL: Tubular steel is cut to size and drilled or welded as required to form a lightweight and strong frame. The steel is resin coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
QUICK RELEASE SHOWERPROOF CANOPY: This gazebo features a quick release canopy which can be easily removed within just a few seconds. At the end of the summer season the canopy should be removed for winter storage. The canopy should also be removed in windy weather. These simple measures will prolong the life of the canopy and protect your investment. The canopy is primarily a sunshade but it is also showerproof. It provides protection from light rain for a short period but some water ingress may occur during a prolonged downpour.
HEXAGONAL BUILDING SIZES: For ease of reference these hexagonal clearance products are measured as a rectangle. The first dimension listed is the overall width from side to side and the second dimension is the depth from front to back. The overall width is measured at the widest point from corner to corner. The depth is measured at the narrowest point from wall centre to wall centre. The external wall sizes are listed alongside the price. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Fast delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Next day delivery available at additional cost
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- FREE 1-3 DAY DELIVERY either as soon as possible or you can delay the delivery until you are ready.
- We always have a large stock of this clearance product and all accessories available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your clearance product we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your clearance product into the back garden unaided. Even if your clearance product is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHEN TO DELIVER: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. You can choose either as soon as possible or you can delay the delivery. We cannot deliver unless you tell us the earliest delivery day which suits your needs. You can select the earliest delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying the earliest delivery day and request delivery later by phone or email.
FAST 1-3 DAY DELIVERY: Fast 1-3 day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver within the next 3 working days if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request your delivery weeks in advance or you can wait until you are ready and request your delivery later.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our clearance product prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
Delivery Service Restrictions
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally within 1-3 days to all mainland addresses in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 3-5 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 1-3 days to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 3-5 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 3-5 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 3-5 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
3-5 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas 1-3 day delivery is not possible. 3-5 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The next day delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The next day delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
NEXT DAY AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
NEXT DAY SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
- All clearance product prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.