Stock products are delivered within a few days. Other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Methods of Payment
Payment cards we accept
We accept most major credit cards and debit cards.
VISA, MasterCard, Switch and Maestro accepted
- We accept credit and debit card payments with VISA, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro.
- We are currently unable to accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
No charge for credit card or debit card payments
- All credit card transactions are processed by one of the leading UK card payment processors.
- We are fully authorized for all types of transactions including mail order and customer not present transactions.
- We do not currently make any charge for credit card or debit card transactions.
VISA Secure and MasterCard SecureCode accepted
- We accept 3D Secure online payments including VISA Secure (formally Verified by VISA) and MasterCard SecureCode.
- This is a simple new way to shop more securely online.
- Additional security steps protect you against unauthorized use of your card when shopping online.
- Registration is free and it only takes a minute or two.
- Contact your card issuer to sign up for Mastercard SecureCode or VISA Secure.
- With some of our more expensive products it is possible to order online and pay a deposit only when you order.
- You pay only 30% deposit when you order by phone or online.
- You can pay a minimum 30% deposit or you can pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
- You can also pay in full if you prefer, for example to simplify your record keeping with one payment only.
- We offer deposit only ordering whenever it is practically possible.
- It is not practically possible to offer deposit only ordering for any product with the option of fast delivery.
NOTE: Some customers have reported seeing contradictory messages when placing a deposit only order online:
- When you order a product which is available with deposit only ordering you will be offered an option to pay in full or to pay a deposit before you confirm your order.
- The minimum deposit for your order is calculated for you by default.
- You can accept the default amount or you can increase it if you wish, for example to a round number which is easy to remember.
- Once you have selected a deposit amount that is all you will pay when you confirm your order.
- However, you may see contradictory messages during the payment process. This occurs when you are briefly transferred from our website to the bank website. We have no control over the messages the bank displays but they may ask you to confirm the full amount. Some customers assume that we are trying to take the full payment! However, once you select a deposit amount on our website that is all you will pay when you order.
- If you end up paying in full when you intended to pay a deposit don't worry! Just email us and we will refund you within a day or two.
- This problem never arises when you order by phone. If you prefer to order by phone just email us using the Contact Us feature on our website or phone us.
Schools councils and businesses
- We supply many schools, local authorities and businesses both large and small.
- The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish.
- If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
- To order by phone just email us using the Contact Us feature on our website and ask for a call back.
- We accept payments by automatic BACS transfer from the UK and from many other countries.
- When you have decided which products you want to purchase please contact us and we will provide the account number and sort code at the appropriate time.
- We accept cheque payments.
- All cheques should be payable to "Summer Garden Buildings" and posted to Summer Garden Buildings, Liberator House, Bidwell Road, Rackheath Industrial Estate, Norwich, NR13 6PT.
- We are unable to accept any cash payments.
- Please do not post cash payments to us under any circumstances.
Click here to return to FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.