29 Jan, 2022 01:07:03
Repackaged 4 Seater Rattan Lounge Set 621 - Aluminium Frame, 100mm Cushions
This luxurious all weather rattan sofa set represents exceptional quality and value. The set comprises of a two seater sofa with two armchairs and a rectangular coffee table. Luxury features include welded aluminium frames throughout with intricate hand woven rattan and waterproof cushions. Sumptuous 100mm thick seat and back cushions are included for comfort. Unusually for rattan furniture, the sofa and armchairs arrive fully pre-assembled. The table is also fully assembled and features a welded aluminium frame with woven rattan and a 5mm thick toughened safety glass table top. The stylish design is enhanced by the attractive mixed grey rattan fibres with a textured surface finish which provides a fibrous look and feel. Almost no maintenance is required, just an occasional wipe clean.
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: Our repackaged products are intact and fully usable. The price has been reduced because the product has been returned or the packaging has been damaged and it is no longer as new. All components are fully usable although there may be some imperfections or scratches. Our normal aftersales service is available for missing or faulty components.
The prices include courier delivery in mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland. Elsewhere delivery is a few days slower at extra cost. You can choose delivery on any weekday. All fixings and instructions are included.
|Repackaged, With Two Seat Sofa, Two Armchairs, Cushions and Coffee Table||£799|
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: This product is similar to a seconds quality. It should be essentially complete and fully functional although the packaging may not be in new condition. All major components should be usable although there may be some imperfections and scratches. All major components should be present with no significant shortages unless listed although a few minor components such as screws, washers or cover caps may be missing. Our normal replacement parts service is available for faulty components as for new products.
Our repackaged products offer an opportunity to save money. Sometimes the packaging was damaged in our warehouse or in transit. Sometimes the product was returned or a customer ordered the wrong model. Some components may have minor damage. Whatever the reason, unless we can see that the product and packaging are in new condition we will not send it out as new. Instead we offer the product for sale as “repackaged”.
Repackaged metal products may include more imperfections than a new product including a higher incidence of small dents and creases, scratches, chips and other blemishes. It may be possible to site components with visible blemishes in a less prominent position if there is more than one.
- Woven rattan lounge set with a two seat sofa, two armchairs and coffee table
- Unusually for rattan furniture, this set is fully pre-assembled
- Seats up to 4 people
- Fully welded aluminium frames throughout, strong, lightweight and durable
- Rectangular coffee table with welded aluminium frame and hand woven rattan to all 4 sides and the top
- Table top with 5mm thick toughened safety glass
- Two seat sofa with welded aluminium frame and hand woven rattan to the seat, back and arms
- Two armchairs with welded aluminium frame and hand woven rattan to the seat, back and arms
- Intricate hand woven rattan wickerwork with individual strands woven in a traditional basket weave pattern
- Mixed grey coloured synthetic rattan fibres
- Rattan fibres feature an attractive and authentic textured surface with a fibrous look and feel
- Plump and sumptuous 100mm thick seat and back cushions, more comfortable than most other garden furniture
- Seat cushions with 2 attractive piped edges at the top and bottom of the cushion
- Back cushions with 1 piped edge
- Grey cushion fabric in 100% polyester
- Waterproof cushion fabric
- Detachable cushions, not connected to the seating, can be easily removed
- Removable cushion covers, including zips
- Can be left outside in all weather
- Fully assembled coffee table
- Almost no maintenance is required, except an occasional wipe clean with warm soapy water
- To prolong their smart new appearance for as long as possible the cushions should be stored under cover when not in use, for example in the shed or summerhouse, in the garage or in a cushion chest
- Table width 2'11" (900mm)
- Table depth 1'8" (500mm)
- Table height 1'1" (330mm)
- Sofa width 4'7" (1400mm)
- Sofa depth 2'4" (700mm)
- Sofa height 2'9" (830mm)
- Armchair width 2'7" (800mm)
- Armchair depth 2'4" (700mm)
- Armchair height 2'9" (830mm)
WOVEN FURNITURE: High density polyethylene fibres are woven by hand in the traditional way around a strong and lightweight welded frame. The result is strong and attractive furniture which can withstand extreme weather. Woven furniture made with synthetic resin requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water.
SYNTHETIC RATTAN: The intricate rattan weave features finely detailed fibres woven by hand in a traditional basket weaving pattern. The high density polyethylene fibres are very strong but flexible, ideal for weaving. The fibres are also weather resistant and capable of withstanding UV rays.
TOUGHENED GLASS TABLE TOPS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. Toughened glass is a durable material which will not deteriorate. Glass requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water.
CUSHIONS: Our cushions feature water resistant polyester fabrics. Cushions with a zip on one side are removable and machine washable at low temperatures. Cushions without a zip can be easily washed by hand in a bowl of soapy water. Occasional cleaning is required if cushions are stored outside for long periods. Your cushions should be stored in a dry environment during the winter to ensure that they remain in good condition.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready - included in the price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
DELIVERY UPDATE: Please allow a few days extra for delivery because the carrier networks are less reliable at present due to exceptionally high demand. As a result our normal next day delivery service may be a few days slower. If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards. Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We normally have this clearance product in stock so we can normally despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive the goods we can deliver by appointment - please contact us for options.
- This clearance product is delivered as a single pallet. The driver can unload it quickly and easily without assistance. Often the driver can wheel the pallet onto a level drive with a hard surface such as tarmac or block paving otherwise the delivery is kerbside. It is not normally possible to deliver the pallet into the back garden. The pallet is strapped and sealed on delivery but after it is opened the individual components are easy to carry.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is included throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just email us before 10.00am on the working day before.
SCOTLAND: Next day delivery is available to all mainland addresses in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. Delivery is normally within 5 working days to any other Scottish postcodes including mainland and offshore addresses.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 5 working days to the Isle of Wight, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. To see the correct prices click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is normally within 5 working days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices click here to enter the first half of your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is normally within 5 working days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
5 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 5 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands. In these areas the optional next day, Saturday and AM delivery options are not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. AM delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday AM delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our clearance product prices include all delivery charges - unlike many others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
Features and Accessories
Special delivery options - AM or Saturday