Click this messge to hide it.
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: This repackaged metal product offers an opportunity to save money. Similar to an ex demo or seconds quality, all major components should be usable with no significant shortages. The packaging may not be in new condition and there may be signs of use, scratches and other imperfections. Any creased edges are normally straightened easily or obscured during assembly. If the product or packaging is not as new we offer the product for sale as “repackaged”. The saving quoted is deducted from the retail price on 20th September 2023.
- Black powder coated aluminium framing
- Hollow box section aluminium framing throughout provides greater strength and rigidity
- Box section framing, corner posts and ridge beam
- 2 part eaves beams feature a box section structural beam on the inside with a separate integral gutter profile fitted on the outside
- Box section foundation beam
- 5mm thick twin wall polycarbonate wall and roof panels
- Heavily tinted, virtually opaque black polycarbonate cladding panels throughout
- Clip free system holds the polycarbonate panels in position more securely
- Continuous metal grooves in all of the aluminium framing profiles hold the panels more securely on all four sides - the framing, corner posts, eaves beams and ridge beam all feature metal grooves to retain the panels more securely all round
- Unique push-fit corner connectors ensure stronger joints and make installation quicker and easier
- 4 push-fit 3 way strong polypropylene cill connectors, one in each corner
- 4 push-fit 3 way strong polypropylene eaves connectors, one in each corner
- 2 push-fit 3 way strong polypropylene ridge connectors, one in the front gable and one in the rear gable
- 4 L-shaped 2 way strong polypropylene door frame connectors ensure a stronger door
- The tallest panels are divided in two for added strength with rigid aluminium framing at the joints
- 1 opening wall vent
- Single outward opening hinged door in the 6' wide front wall
- Door latch included - unlike others, the door can be fixed in the closed position
- Door can be locked with a padlock (padlock not included)
- UV resistant
- Low temperature resistant
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- No floor supplied (see options listed separately)
- External size approximately 6'0"x8'0" (1830x2440mm)
- Eaves height approximately 4'10" (1485mm)
- Ridge height approximately 6'9" (2050mm)
- Overall weight excluding floor approximately 39.5kg
THIS HYBRID SHED: This modern hybrid shed features twin wall polycarbonate cladding panels combined with aluminium framework. The clever design and choice of materials results in a shed which is durable and virtually maintenance free.
TWIN WALL POLYCARBONATE: Twin wall polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and very practical. The panels feature a honeycomb construction with narrow flutes for extra strength. Polycarbonate is also low temperature resistant and provides good insulation during the winter months. Twin wall polycarbonate cladding is stronger than the flimsy single skin cladding panels supplied with some plastic sheds.
CLIP FREE CLADDING DESIGN: The unique cladding design ensures that the polypropylene panels are held in place continuously along every edge including the top and bottom edges. With most plastic sheds the glazing is retained along the vertical edges only and the top and bottom edges receive little or no attention.
STRONGER GABLE WALL CLADDING: The pre-assembled gable cladding panels are attached to the walls using rigid H profile bars at the joints. These box section pieces contain a metal strengthening bar for additional rigidity.
THIS EASY ASSEMBLY PLASTIC SHED: These great value hybrid sheds feature unique push-fit corner connectors and box section aluminium framing throughout. The result is a stronger and more rigid frame which is much quicker and easier to assemble. Clip free cladding panels within the strong frame ensures that the panels are held in better. From a technical viewpoint this shed features more sophisticated engineering than others at similar prices. The aluminium framing is black powder coated and the glazing is durable twinwall polycarbonate. This shed is always in stock and the price includes fast delivery. The precise manufacturing and careful packing is a match for our most expensive plastic sheds.
PUSH-FIT CORNER CONNECTORS: This sophisticated hybrid shed features unique push fit aluminium corner connectors which simply slide into place. This makes installation much quicker and easier. The corner joints are also stronger. The cills, corner posts, eaves beams and ridge beam are all connected to each other quickly and easily with push fit connectors. With stronger corners the main structure is more rigid which makes it easier to fit the intermediate framing bars and braces with conventional bolts. The result is a stronger frame which is fitted in much less time.
BOX SECTION ALUMINIUM THROUGHOUT: This hybrid shed features hollow box section aluminium framing throughout. It is not just the ridge and eaves beams which are box section but also the base rail, cills, framing bars and the corner posts. Even the door features box section framing throughout. Box section aluminium profiles feature a hollow chamber which ensures extra strength and rigidity. Sheds featuring T-shaped or H-shaped framing profiles are not as strong.
CLIP FREE CLADDING SYSTEM: The unique cladding system ensures that the polycarbonate panels are held in place within continuous metal grooves along all four edges as opposed to being retained along the vertical edges only with clips. This framing features an integral full length metal groove into which the edges of the panels slide on all 4 sides. The metal grooves in the framing bars and corner posts retain the vertical edges of each cladding panel. Similar grooves in the cills, gutters and ridge ensure that the horizontal edges are held in equally well. As a result, when the frame is fully assembled the cladding panels are more securely fixed and do not come out so easily. Unlike many other cladding systems, no fixings, clips or capping strips are required. This gives a much more flush, clean looking finish.
STRONGER GABLE WALL CLADDING: The tallest panels in the rear wall and to each side of the doors are divided in two for added strength. One piece panels are more likely to flex and spring out in winds. Strong aluminium glazing bars at the horizontal joints provide additional rigidity, unlike the plastic jointing profiles used by some others. The grooves in the horizontal bars ensure that the cladding is retained more securely.
POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM: The powder coating provides an attractive and tough finish which has excellent weathering properties. It retains its gloss and colour superbly, providing a similar finish to that found on domestic washing machines.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The external wall sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The width refers to the angled gable walls at the front and rear including the door wall. The length refers to the side walls.