Stock products are delivered within a few days. Many other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
3 Seater Bench 210 - Traditional Design, Pressure Treated
- Pressure treated pine throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Slatted seat and back
- Prefabricated back, seat and side panels for simple assembly
- Double dowelled joints
- Sturdy legs ex 3"x2" (finished size 68x44mm)
- Sturdy scalloped arms ex 3"x2" (finished size 68x44mm)
- Substantial slats to seat and seat back ex 3" wide (finished size 68x25mm)
- Sturdy seat framing (finished size 68x25mm)
- Seat back top framing (finished size 90x25mm)
- Seat back lower framing (finished size 68x25mm)
- 4 prefabricated pieces for easy assembly with 1 seat, 1 seat back and 2 ends
- Bench width 5'5" (1640mm)
- Bench depth 2'0" (610mm)
- Bench height 2'11" (900mm)
- Bench seat height 1'5" (430mm)
PINE: All pine is carefully selected timber from responsibly managed sources in northern Europe. The pine is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
DELIVERY UPDATE: Please allow a few days extra for delivery because the carrier networks are less reliable at present due to exceptionally high demand. As a result our normal next day delivery service may be a few days slower. If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards. Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this garden furniture available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your garden furniture. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your garden furniture into the back garden unaided. Even if your garden furniture is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
- PERFORMANCE DATA: 94.22% delivered next day, 97.83% delivered within 72 hours, 4.07% reported damaged. We check the performance of our carriers regularly and publish the results. These large and heavy parcels are extremely difficult to deliver. Most carriers refuse to carry such bulky items. Too large for automated sorting lines, these parcels can only be handled manually. Drivers and warehouse staff struggle to lift these packages so occasional delays are more likely. Please allow a few days extra to avoid disappointment.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
Please scroll down to see customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails from customers after they purchased this product from us. Click here to see more customer reviews of all products.
Hi we received the replacement part on Friday. Thank you very much for sorting this out so quickly.
I shall make sure to recommend you guys to friends and family :)
Ryan, Dawlish, Devon, EX7, 3 Seater Bench 210, 11th February 2020
Thank you for your swift resolution to the problem. Mum has now received the new part and I have been able to assemble the bench.
Rob, Aberystwyth, Dyfed, SY23, 3 Seater Bench 210, 12th May 2019
Thanks for responding. Everyone loves the benches and they look great in my garden
Sue, High Wycombe, HP13, 3 Seater Bench 210, 7th November 2018
Just to let you know my bench arrived on Friday (the first of the 3 days specified, marked as 24 hour delivery)
All assembled and looking good. Very happy.
Let me know if you want me to leave a review for you somewhere.
Joff, London, SE6, 3 Seater Bench 210, 20th July 2018
Just to let you know that the garden benches arrived yesterday afternoon, which I think is an excellent delivery time for the Shetland Isles.
The benches are just what I wanted and I am very pleased.
I am so glad that you deliver to these Isles. So many companies say its not possible, but you have proved that it is!
Many thanks from a happy customer living in Britains most northerly village.
Elizabeth, Feall, Haroldswick, Shetland, ZE2, 3 Seater Bench 210, 29th June 2018
Bench received today at 10.30am
Thanks for efficient service.
Tom, Bagillt, Flintshire, CH6, 3 Seater Bench 210, 23rd May 2018
Benches arrived first thing yesterday and are now sitting in the garden.
Thank you for your prompt and good service.
Kim, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5, 3 Seater Bench 210, 22nd July 2017
I have just received your beautiful bench. Excellent delivery service. However the screw packet was broken and there are 2 missing 5x90 screws. Could you please send them over?
Iole, Egham, Surrey, TW20, 3 Seater Bench 210, 7th July 2016
Pleased to tell you that my husband managed to correct the mistake he made when building the benches.
I'm so relieved and so is the head teacher at the school.
Thank you for your help and understanding with this matter that was the fault of my husband.
Please let me know when I can expect the delivery of the replacement right hand arm (when facing the bench) ?
Wendy, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1, 3 Seater Bench 210, 16th October 2015