Click this messge to hide it.
Swing Seat 225 - Pressure Treated, Chunky Pine
This heavy duty timber swing seat features an attractive and durable slatted garden bench suspended in a substantial frame. The overall size is 7'3" wide x 4'11" deep (2200x1500mm) although due to the swinging of the seat additional clearance should be allowed for in front and behind. Standard features include pressure treated chunky pine for strength and stability. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The swinging bench seat provides seating for up to three people. The 4" diameter (100mm) main horizontal beam combined with substantial supporting springs ensure a smooth, well balanced swinging operation. The main legs are sturdy ex 3"x3" (68x68mm). All fixings and instructions are included.
- Pine 3 seater hammock swing seat
- Pressure treated pine throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this swing seat originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Slatted bench seat and back
- Heavy duty support springs
- Sturdy wooden legs and framing
- Main horizontal beam ex 4" diameter planed (100mm approximate finished size)
- Legs ex 3"x3" planed (finished size 68x68mm)
- Bench support arms ex 2"x2" (finished size 42x42mm)
- Bench slats over 1" thick (finished size 28x85mm)
- Bench width approximately 4'7" (1400mm)
- Width 7'3" (2200mm)
- Depth 4'11" (1500mm)
- Height 6'7" (2000mm)
- Overall weight approximately 70kg
PINE: All pine is carefully selected timber from responsibly managed sources in northern Europe. The pine is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- Delivery is normally between 4 and 6 weeks after order
- Our prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
Please scroll down to see customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails from customers after they purchased this product from us. Click here to see more customer reviews of all products.
hi I would like to thank you for the garden swing,it looks absolutely great, but the seat was realy hard to put it together has there where no marks for the boardsbut apart from that it was easy to build so once again thank you very much indeed Oh by the way I didn't receive it until wednesday late afternoon the reason given was the driver had reached his time limit for that day??? bye bye
Terence, Crofton, Wakefield, WF4, Swing Seat 225, 19th July 2018