7 Seater Rattan Dining Set 614 - Steel frame, 100mm Cushions
This luxurious all weather rattan corner set represents exceptional quality and value. The set comprises of an L shaped corner sofa, two ottomans and a rectangular dining table. Luxury features include steel frames throughout with intricate hand woven rattan and waterproof cushions. Sumptuous 100mm thick seat and back cushions are included for comfort. Prefabricated panels simplify the installation. The table features a steel frame with woven rattan and a 5mm thick toughened safety glass table top. The stylish design is enhanced by the attractive mixed grey rattan fibres with a textured surface finish which provides a fibrous look and feel. Almost no maintenance is required, just an occasional wipe clean.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 18th December.
- Woven rattan lounge set with a corner settee, two ottomans and a dining table
- Prefabricated panels simplify the installation.
- Seats up to 7 people
- Steel frames throughout, strong, and durable
- Rectangular dining table with steel frame and hand woven rattan
- Table top with 5mm thick toughened safety glass
- Two ottomans with 100mm cushions
- L shaped corner sofa with steel frame and hand woven rattan to the seat, back and arms
- Intricate hand woven rattan wickerwork with individual strands woven in a traditional basket weave pattern
- Mixed grey coloured synthetic rattan fibres
- Rattan fibres feature an attractive and authentic textured surface with a fibrous look and feel
- Plump and sumptuous 100mm thick seat and back cushions, more comfortable than most other garden furniture
- Seat cushions with 2 attractive piped edges at the top and bottom of the cushion
- Back cushions with 1 piped edge
- Grey cushion fabric in 100% polyester
- Waterproof cushion fabric
- Detachable cushions, not connected to the seating, can be easily removed
- Removable cushion covers, including zips
- Can be left outside in all weather
- The L shaped corner sofa is supplied as 2 separate sofas for easier handing, which are simply butted up together with no fixings required
- The larger sofa is 3 cushions wide and includes the corner, with 1 arm and with the back of the seat on the other 2 sides
- The smaller sofa is 2 cushions wide with 1 arm and the back of the seat on 1 side
- Almost no maintenance is required, except an occasional wipe clean with warm soapy water
- To prolong their smart new appearance for as long as possible the cushions should be stored under cover when not in use, for example in the shed or summerhouse, in the garage or in a cushion chest.
- Table width 3'7" (1100mm)
- Table depth 2'4" (700mm)
- Table height 2'4" (700mm)
- Ottoman width 1'4" (400mm)
- Ottoman depth 1'4" (400mm)
- Ottoman height 1'2" (360mm)
- Sofa depth 2'4" (700mm)
- Sofa height 2'9" (830mm)
- Overall width of the larger sofa approximately 6'7" (2000mm)
- Overall width of the smaller sofa approximately 4'6" (1365mm)
- Overall area of the combined sofas measured as a rectangle 6'9" (2065mm) x 6'7" (2000mm)
WOVEN FURNITURE: High density polyethylene fibres are woven by hand in the traditional way around a strong and lightweight welded frame. The result is strong and attractive furniture which can withstand extreme weather. Woven furniture made with synthetic resin requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water.
SYNTHETIC RATTAN: The intricate rattan weave features finely detailed fibres woven by hand in a traditional basket weaving pattern. The high density polyethylene fibres are very strong but flexible, ideal for weaving. The fibres are also weather resistant and capable of withstanding UV rays.
TOUGHENED GLASS TABLE TOPS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. Toughened glass is a durable material which will not deteriorate. Glass requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water.
CUSHIONS: Our cushions feature water resistant polyester fabrics. Cushions with a zip on one side are removable and machine washable at low temperatures. Cushions without a zip can be easily washed by hand in a bowl of soapy water. Occasional cleaning is required if cushions are stored outside for long periods. Your cushions should be stored in a dry environment during the winter to ensure that they remain in good condition.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready - included in the price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this garden furniture available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your garden furniture. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your garden furniture into the back garden unaided. Even if your garden furniture is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.