Pressure Treated 6 Seater Dining Set 872 - Chairs, Benches
This dining set features a rectangular table with two benches and two wide chairs and can provide seating for six to eight people. The chunky design is strong and durable and features pressure treated timber throughout. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The table features a slatted top and sturdy ex 4" legs. The benches and chairs feature slatted seats and high solid backs to provide greater comfort. This suite is especially easy to assemble because all the items are supplied as prefabricated panels. All fixings and instructions are included.
- Pressure treated deal throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- All timber used in the construction of this furniture suite originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Table with rectangular slatted top
- Table legs ex 4"x4" (finished size 90x90mm)
- Table top ex 2" thick (38mm thick)
- 2 benches with slatted seats and solid backs
- 2 wide chairs with slatted seats and solid backs
- Sturdy framing ex 4"x2" (finished size 90x38mm)
- Seat slats ex 2" thick (38mm thick)
- Galvanized fixings
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Table width 5'3" (1600mm)
- Table depth 2'6" (760mm)
- Table height 2'6" (760mm)
- Bench width 5'3" (1600mm)
- Bench depth 1'6" (450mm)
- Bench height 3' (917mm)
- Chair width 2'6" (750mm)
- Chair depth 1'6" (450mm)
- Chair height 3' (917mm)
- Overall width approximately 10'6" (3200mm)
- Overall depth approximately 5'11" (1800mm)
- Overall height approximately 3' (920mm)
EASY TO ASSEMBLE: This suite requires hardly any assembly. The table top is supplied prefabricated and the legs easily bolt straight in to place. Likewise, the bench and chairs consist of prefabricated panels which are quick to bolt together.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: Production of this building has been temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 shutdown. We currently expect delivery to be approximately 3 weeks later than the estimated delivery times below. We anticipate a surge in demand when production resumes so if you order now you will beat the rush.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 working days after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.