Click this messge to hide it.
- These garages include immersion treatment in light brown preservative as standard
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- Traditional construction in large rigid panels, which ensures a neater appearance, greater strength and easier assembly than other budget priced DIY garages
- The windows can be positioned in either side wall
- Windows glazed with horticultural glass (no plastic, acrylic, perspex or styrene)
- All garages include 1 opening window
- 10'x16' and 10'x18' garages include 3 non opening windows
- 10'x20' garages include 4 non opening windows
- Substantial thick planed framework to walls, floor and roof (finished size 58mm x 44mm after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- All timber construction with no chipboard, plywood, OSB or other man made boards or sheet materials
- Mineral felted roof
- Double hinged doors 7' wide x 6'6" high (2130mm wide x 1980mm high)
- Single hinged personnel door
- All doors are supplied with horizontal ledges, diagonal braces and a key lock
- Eaves height 6'4" (1940mm)
- Ridge height 8'4" (2545mm)
SCANDINAVIAN REDWOOD OR WHITEWOOD: The most widely used timber in the UK for years, Scandinavian Redwood and Whitewood grow in the well managed forests of Scandinavia and the coldest parts of Northern Europe. The cold climate ensures slow growth. The growth rings are much closer together than faster growing trees from warmer climates. As a result the timber is heavy and durable with a close grain pattern. The wood is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined. Redwood and Whitewood are so similar in appearance and performance that it is difficult to tell the difference. Both are classified as slightly durable and treatment is required for outside use. The forests of Scandinavia and Northern Europe have been responsibly managed on a sustainable basis for centuries so Scandinavian Redwood or Whitewood is an enviromentally friendly choice.
LENGTH AND WIDTH: In the SIZES & PRICES chart the first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The width refers to the angled gable wall. All sizes quoted are the external shed sizes unless stated otherwise.