Click this messge to hide it.
- 6 stacking armchairs
- High back chairs
- Comfortable and durable textilene chair seats and backs
- Strong black textilene fabric (520 grammes per square metre)
- No cushions required
- Powder coated finish
- Matching finish chair and table frames
- Contemporary rectangular table with clean lines
- Plain and functional table design
- Black tinted toughened glass table top, scratch resistant and stronger than normal glass
- 5mm toughened safety glass
- Table features box section steel framing and uprights
- Adjustable table feet
- Can be left outside in all weather
- Armchairs 2'11" high (890mm)
- Armchairs 1'10" wide (550mm)
- Armchairs 2'2" deep (650mm)
- Table 2'6" high (750mm)
- Table 4'11" wide (1500mm)
- Table 2'11" deep (900mm)
TEXTILENE FABRIC: Textilene is is the ideal material for chair backs, seats and sunloungers. It is a strong and flexible material which requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water. Textilene is a tough synthetic fabric made of PVC coated polyester which is capable of withstanding UV fading, mildew and the most severe weather conditions. The textilene fabric is firmly clamped in place on two opposite sides within a continuous groove in the framing.
POWDER COATED STEEL: Tubular steel is cut to size and bent or welded as required to form a lightweight and strong frame. The steel is bent using jigs for greater precision. The steel frames are powder coated, a tough paint finish with good weathering properties. The dry electrostatic powder coating process ensures even coverage. The paint powder is electrically charged so it adheres to the steel frames. This process ensures a uniform coating which is baked onto the steel in an oven. A good example of powder coated steel is the finish on your washing machine and other domestic appliances. Powder coated steel furniture has a similar finish.