Click this messge to hide it.
- Woven rattan dining set with four armchairs, four ottomans and a dining table
- Prefabricated panels simplify the installation
- Seats up to 8 people
- Steel frames throughout, strong, and durable
- Square dining table with steel frame and hand woven rattan to all 4 sides and the top
- Table top with thick toughened safety glass
- Four armchairs with fold-down back rests for easy storage
- Armchair backs feature cut out handle for ease of manoeuvring
- Four ottomans that fit underneath the chairs for storage
- Intricate hand woven rattan wickerwork with individual strands woven in a traditional basket weave pattern
- Mixed grey coloured synthetic rattan fibres
- Rattan fibres feature an attractive and authentic textured surface with a fibrous look and feel
- Plump and sumptuous thick seat cushions, back cushions and ottoman cushions - much thicker than most cube sets
- All cushions feature attractive piped edges all round
- Grey cushion fabric in showerproof polyester
- Detachable cushions, not connected to the seating, can be easily removed
- Removable cushion covers, including zips
- Can be left outside in all weather
- Almost no maintenance is required, except an occasional wipe clean with warm soapy water
- To prolong their smart new appearance for as long as possible the cushions should be stored under cover when not in use, for example in the shed or summerhouse, in the garage or in a cushion chest.
- Table width 3'11" (1200mm)
- Table depth 3'11" (1200mm)
- Table height 2'5" (740mm)
- Chair width 1'11" (580mm)
- Chair depth 1'11" (595mm)
- Chair height 3' (925mm)
- Ottoman width 1'6" (450mm)
- Ottoman depth 1'6" (450mm)
- Ottoman height 1'2" (360mm)
WOVEN FURNITURE: High density polyethylene fibres are woven by hand in the traditional way around a strong and lightweight welded frame. The result is strong and attractive furniture which can withstand extreme weather. Woven furniture made with synthetic resin requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water.
SYNTHETIC RATTAN: The intricate rattan weave features finely detailed fibres woven by hand in a traditional basket weaving pattern. The high density polyethylene fibres are very strong but flexible, ideal for weaving. The fibres are also weather resistant and capable of withstanding UV rays.
TOUGHENED GLASS TABLE TOPS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. Toughened glass is a durable material which will not deteriorate. Glass requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water.
CUSHIONS: Our cushions feature showerproof polyester fabrics. Cushions with a zip on one side are removable and machine washable at low temperatures. Cushions without a zip can be easily washed by hand in a bowl of soapy water. Occasional cleaning is required if cushions are stored outside for long periods. Your cushions should be stored in a dry environment during the winter to ensure that they remain in good condition.
STEEL FRAME: This popular furniture includes a strong welded steel frame which is almost completely concealed by the rattan and features hollow section tubular steel. The steel used is standard mild steel which has has not received any rust proofing treatment such as zinc plating or galvanising. After manufacture the steel is powder coated, a process by which paint is applied to the external surfaces. This provides limited protection and as a result surface rust is not uncommon. This does no significant harm to the steel but eventually over time steel deteriorates. To protect your furniture we recommend storing it undercover in an outbuilding such as a shed or garage during the winter months. We offer a very similar range of aluminum framed furniture which will never rust and requires less assembly but the prices are higher. The steel framed furniture is as strong as the aluminium and lasts for years with litle or no maintenance but it is flat packed and takes a little longer to assemble. The steel framed furniture is more popular.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal, lawns are too soft. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover.