Click this messge to hide it.
- Woven rattan lounge set with a corner settee, three ottomans and a dining table
- Prefabricated panels simplify the installation.
- Seats up to 9 people
- Steel frames throughout, strong, and durable
- Rectangular dining table with steel frame and hand woven rattan
- Table top with 5mm thick toughened safety glass
- Two foot stools with 100mm cushions
- L shaped corner sofa with steel frame and hand woven rattan to the seat, back and arms
- Intricate hand woven rattan wickerwork with individual strands woven in a traditional basket weave pattern
- Mixed grey coloured synthetic rattan fibres
- Rattan fibres feature an attractive and authentic textured surface with a fibrous look and feel
- Plump and sumptuous 100mm thick seat and back cushions, more comfortable than most other garden furniture
- Seat cushions with 2 attractive piped edges at the top and bottom of the cushion
- Back cushions with 1 piped edge
- Grey cushion fabric in 100% polyester
- Showerproof cushion fabric
- Detachable cushions, not connected to the seating, can be easily removed
- Removable cushion covers, including zips
- Can be left outside in all weather
- Almost no maintenance is required, except an occasional wipe clean with warm soapy water
- To prolong their smart new appearance for as long as possible the cushions should be stored under cover when not in use, for example in the shed or summerhouse, in the garage or in a cushion chest.
- The L shaped corner sofa is supplied as 2 separate sofas for easier handing, which are simply butted up together with no fixings required
- The first sofa is 3 cushions wide and includes the corner, with 1 arm and with the back of the seat on the other 2 sides
- The second sofa is 3 cushions wide with 1 arm and the back of the seat on 1 side
- Please note all dimensions are approximate
- Table width 4'9" (1450mm)
- Table depth 2'7" (800mm)
- Table height 2'4" (700mm)
- Ottoman width 1'4" (400mm)
- Ottoman depth 1'4" (400mm)
- Ottoman height 1'2" (360mm)
- Sofa depth 2'2" (670mm)
- Sofa height 2'9" (830mm)
- Overall width of the larger sofa approximately 6'7" (2000mm)
- Overall width of the smaller sofa approximately 6'3" (1910mm)
- Overall area of the combined sofas measured as a rectangle 6'7"x8'6" (2000x2580mm)
WOVEN FURNITURE: High density polyethylene fibres are woven by hand in the traditional way around a strong and lightweight welded frame. The result is strong and attractive furniture which can withstand extreme weather. Woven furniture made with synthetic resin requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water.
SYNTHETIC RATTAN: The intricate rattan weave features finely detailed fibres woven by hand in a traditional basket weaving pattern. The high density polyethylene fibres are very strong but flexible, ideal for weaving. The fibres are also weather resistant and capable of withstanding UV rays.
TOUGHENED GLASS TABLE TOPS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. Toughened glass is a durable material which will not deteriorate. Glass requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water.
CUSHIONS: Our cushions feature showerproof polyester fabrics. Cushions with a zip on one side are removable and machine washable at low temperatures. Cushions without a zip can be easily washed by hand in a bowl of soapy water. Occasional cleaning is required if cushions are stored outside for long periods. Your cushions should be stored in a dry environment during the winter to ensure that they remain in good condition.
STEEL FRAME: This popular furniture includes a strong welded steel frame which is almost completely concealed by the rattan and features hollow section tubular steel. The steel used is standard mild steel which has has not received any rust proofing treatment such as zinc plating or galvanising. After manufacture the steel is powder coated, a process by which paint is applied to the external surfaces. This provides limited protection and as a result surface rust is not uncommon. This does no significant harm to the steel but eventually over time steel deteriorates. To protect your furniture we recommend storing it undercover in an outbuilding such as a shed or garage during the winter months. We offer a very similar range of aluminum framed furniture which will never rust and requires less assembly but the prices are higher. The steel framed furniture is as strong as the aluminium and lasts for years with litle or no maintenance but it is flat packed and takes a little longer to assemble. The steel framed furniture is more popular.