Stock products are delivered within a few days. Many other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Metal Dog Run 366 - Pent Roof, Galvanized Steel
- Hot dip galvanized steel framing
- Hot dip galvanized steel cladding panels with a tough epoxy resin coating inside and out
- Attractive grey colour to external cladding
- Pale colour to all internal cladding
- Large diamond mesh front wall
- Mesh panels come pre-assembled for ease of installation
- Cladding sheets are corrugated and ribbed for extra strength
- Corner cladding sheets are folded ninety degrees and overlapped to provide a strong and waterproof corner joint
- Strong galvanized steel foundation rails
- Single hinged door approximately 2'7" wide x 5'3" high (800mm x 1590mm)
- Sliding padbolt to suit most padlocks (padlock not supplied)
- Overall height approximately 6'1" (1860mm)
- Eaves height approximately 5'4" (1620mm)
- Front roof canopy approximately 1'4" (400mm)
- External roof size 7'3" deep x 8'6" wide (2200mm x 2600mm)
- External cladding size approximately 5'11" deep x 8'2" wide (1800mm x 2500mm)
- Overall weight 106kg excluding floor - heavier than similar buildings supplied by others
- This metal dog run is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections are designed to pass through a normal single door
GALVANIZED STEEL CLADDING: These great value buildings are made with galvanized steel throughout. All framing and cladding is hot dip galvanized steel. This is a process by which steel is coated with zinc to protect it from corrosion. The cladding is subsequently coated with epoxy resin, partly to protect the zinc coating itself and partly to add colour. The factory finish is described as primer although a top coat is not normally needed. The combination of a zinc coating with epoxy resin provides durable protection even if the surface is scratched.
STRONG FRAMING: In common with all other steel buildings, including even the largest sports stadia, retail superstores and warehouses, steel cladding sheets are surprisingly thin. The strength of steel buildings is provided by the frame, although the corrugations of the cladding sheets do provide a degree of extra strength. These metal sheds feature strong galvanized steel framing members and the completed frame is rigid.
HEAVY PACKS: As a rough and ready rule, the heavier a metal building is the stronger it is. Our buildings are heavier than most similar metal buildings which is why we publish the weight. The packs are very heavy but surprisingly compact, especially the cladding sheets which are packed tightly together.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- A wide choice of floor options and base anchor fixings
- No floor
- Timber base kits - overall base size 6'7"x9'10" (2000x3000mm)
- Plastic base kits - overall base size 6'4"x8'10" (1925x2695mm)
- Base fixings
- Concrete hammer fixings
- Corner brackets
- Solar powered lights
NO FLOOR: This building can be built without a floor if it is placed directly onto concrete, paving slabs or decking. This is normally the cheapest option if a suitable area of existing hardstanding is available. If so, the pre-drilled galvanized steel foundation rails should be fixed into your base. If the base is timber, the screws supplied with your building can be used to fix the pre-drilled steel foundation rails into the base. We also offer a selection of stronger base fixings as low cost options.
TIMBER AND PLASTIC BASE KITS: Our easy to install base kits feature a choice of timber or plastic pavers. The pavers can be laid directly on concrete or paving. Otherwise the ground should be levelled and compacted and a 1-2" layer of pea shingle is recommended. The finished base is a few inches larger than your building. No part of the building is in direct contact with the ground and valuable items such as lawnmowers and steel tools are stored off the ground. This prolongs the life of your building and the contents. Our optional fixing packs include suitable screws to fix the foundation rails of your building firmly into the base. If your pavers are laid on concrete or paving we also recommend our optional hammer fixings.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER BASES: These easy to install timber decking tiles feature boards with a reeded surface finish and a small gap between each board to allow for expansion and contraction of the timber and drainage. All timber is pressure treated, a lifetime preservative treatment. Unlike slabs or concrete these deck tiles are lightweight and fully relocatable. Boarding or matting can be laid over the tiles if a smooth floor is required. Each paver is 500mm x 500mm with 14mm thick decking boards, approximately 21mm gaps and 28x12mm joists (finished sizes after machining).
PLASTIC BASES: Our unique plastic bases are a convenient and affordable alternative to concrete or paving slabs. Easy to install within a few minutes, the interlocking plastic pavers simply click together with no fixings needed. These lightweight and fully relocatable pavers are designed to spread weight with 12 separate locking points per paver to ensure maximum rigidity. The interlocking design combines the weight of the contents with the building weight to enhance the stability of the structure.
BASE FIXING KITS: Our optional base fixing kits include sufficient screws to fix the foundation rails of our metal and plastic buildings to a plastic or timber base. The screws supplied are longer, wider and stronger than the screws supplied with the building. The design of the screws also ensures a tighter fit and a more secure fixing.
CONCRETE HAMMER FIXINGS: We recommend hammer fixings for any metal building which is sited on a solid base of concrete, paving or bricks to ensure that it is securely fixed down. The pack includes sufficient hammer fixings to fix the pre-drilled foundation rails into the base. The fixings are drive in hammer screws with a nylon sleeve. A masonry drill bit is also available as an option if required. Drive in hammer fixings are simple to use. First the hole is drilled in the masonry and then the fixing is hammered home. If required the screw head allows easy removal with a screwdriver.
CORNER BRACKETS: Corner brackets are recommended for any metal building which is subject to frequent use or sited in an exposed area. The corner brackets strengthen the corners and also make it easier to fix your building down into a solid base. The kit includes 4 galvanized steel corner brackets. Screws are included to fix the brackets into the foundation rails. Screws and nylon plugs are also supplied for fixing into bricks, concrete or paving slabs.
SOLAR POWERED LIGHTS: These ingenious and affordable solar powered lights are easy to install with no mains wiring and they cost nothing to run. During the day the externally mounted solar panel converts daylight into electricity and recharges the batteries. The solar panel is weatherproof and suitable for outside use. It is normally positioned high on the walls of your garden shed or on the roof. Our solar internal lights solve the problem of seeing inside your garden shed at night. Our solar security lights illuminate the approach to your garden shed at night and may also deter burglars. After dusk the passive infra red movement detector switches itself on when it detects movement. The more expensive solar lights are brighter and stay on for longer.
DELIVERY UPDATE: Please allow a few days extra for delivery because the carrier networks are less reliable at present due to exceptionally high demand. As a result our normal next day delivery service may be a few days slower. If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards. Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We normally have this garden shed in stock so we can normally despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- Delivery is by appointment and the driver can phone you 30 or 60 minutes before arriving.
- Standard next day delivery by appointment is included in the price. This ensures fast delivery and the lowest possible price for this popular garden shed but it requires two fit and strong people to unload by hand. Normally the delivery is arranged by appointment with your base layers or fitters.
- Crane offload is available as a low cost option in many areas. No assistance is required with unloading but please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery if you choose this option.
- This garden shed is delivered as a single pack several metres long, one metre wide, one metre high and weighing around 500 kilogrammes.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver so we need to hear from you. If you want fast delivery you should contact us soon after you order by phone or email or you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is included throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 10.00am on the working day before.
STANDARD DELIVERY: The standard delivery is to the kerbside and assistance is required to unload it quickly. Two fit and strong people can normally unload this garden shed within 15-20 minutes. Often the delivery is arranged by appointment with your fitters. If requested the driver can phone you 30 or 60 minutes before arriving. Standard delivery is available to mainland addresses throughout England, Wales, southern and central Scotland but prices vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
ENGLAND AND WALES: Delivery is available to any mainland address in England or Wales but prices vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is included to all mainland addresses in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. To see the correct prices at any other Scottish address click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is available to the Isle of Wight, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. To see the correct prices click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is available throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices click here to enter the first half of your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is available throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. AM delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded. AM delivery is not available if you choose the crane offload option.
SATURDAY AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday AM delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am
CRANE OFFLOAD: The crane offload option is normally not required. Normally the delivery is arranged at a time when somebody is at home to help unload, often by arrangement with whoever is installing the cabin or building the base. If this is not possible the crane offload option ensures that the driver can unload quickly and easily without assistance. Often the driver can leave the pack on the drive, in the front garden or on the verge. It is not normally possible to deliver the pack into the back garden. The pack is strapped and sealed on delivery but after the pack is opened the individual components are easy to carry. The crane offload option is available at all mainland addresses in England, Wales and southern Scotland. The prices vary in different areas:
- The crane offload option is cheapest in Central England and Central Wales including any mainland address in AL, B, BB, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DN, DY, E, EC, EN, FY, GL, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, KT, L, LD, LE, LN, LS, LU, M, MK, N, NG, NN, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PR, RG, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, ST, SW, SY, TF, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS and WV postcodes
- The crane offload option is more expensive in parts of the North, the South, East Anglia, North Wales and South Wales including any mainland address in BA, BD, BH, BN, BS, CF, CO, CT, DH, DL, DT, GU, IP, LA, LL, ME, NR, PO, RH, SA, SO, SP, SR, SS, TA, TN, TS and YO postcodes.
- The crane offload option is more expensive in the Borders, Cornwall and Devon including any mainland address in CA, DG EX, NE, PL, TD, TQ and TR postcodes.
- The crane offload option is more expensive in Central Scotland including any mainland address in EH, G, KA, KY and ML postcodes.
- The crane offload option is currently not available in Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
- All prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.