Wheelie Bin Store 239 - Shiplap Walls
Approximate sizes 3'x3', 3'x5' or 3'x8'. These attractive single, double or triple wheelie bin store sheds are specially designed for wheelie bins and feature smooth planed timber. Instructions are supplied for easy DIY self assembly. We offer fitting as a low cost option.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 22nd May.
- Specifically designed for wheelie bin storage with no timber floor to provide easier access. Can be built on concrete, slabs or shingle.
- These wheelie bin store sheds include immersion treatment in light brown preservative as standard
- All timber construction with no chipboard, plywood, OSB or other man made boards or sheet materials
- Strong ex 2" thick planed framework (45mm finished size after machining)
- 12mm thick deal tongued and grooved cladding (finished size after machining)
- 12mm thick deal slats (finished size after machining)
- 1, 2 or 3 single doors with galvanised catches
- 1, 2 or 3 hinged opening lids
- Door hinges on the right when viewed from outside
- Single hinged door 2'2" wide x 3'5" high (650mm x 1040mm)
- Internal height at the front 3'11" (1200mm) at the lowest point inside
- Internal height at the rear 4'3" (1290mm) at the lowest point inside
- This shed is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections will pass through a normal single door
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- A selection of microporous wood preservatives in a wide choice of colours
MICROPOROUS PRESERVATIVE - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our quality microporous preservatives are impervious to water but not to water vapour. This allows the wood to breathe. You can order up to 3 separate colours if required. At least two coats are normally required with a further coat at periodic intervals.
Our 3 star preservative is practical and affordable with a choice of 4 colours. It covers around 10 square metres per litre and normally lasts 1-2 years before a further coat is required.
Our 4 star preservative is a high quality preservative which covers around 9 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is requred. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Our 5 star preservative is a deluxe high build preservative which can be used to achieve a stunning finish. Each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. It covers around 8 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Based on average coverage five litres of our 4 star preservative is enough for two coats on an 8'x10' shed or an 8'x8' log cabin. Ten litres is enough for three coats on a 10'x16' shed or a 12'x10' log cabin. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. All of these preservatives are safe for use with children and pets. These microporous preservatives are only available when you purchase a Summer garden building or if you purchased a Summer building in the past. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
WATERPROOF CLEAR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our hardwearing clear seal is ideal as a clear varnish for bare timber or as a waterproof top coat for painted wood and pressure treated timber. It is also ideal as a waterproof floor varnish, especially the polyurethane clear seal. The smooth and shiny finished surface is waterproof and easy to clean. Available in a choice of acrylic or polyurethane, these colourless water based coatings are almost odourless and recommended for smooth planed timber only. One coat is normally required as a sealing top coat on painted or treated timber. A minimum of two coats are normally required on untreated wood. Up to three coats may be required for floors. An unsealed timber floor quickly shows muddy boot marks and other dirt. For best results a floor should be treated at the earliest opportunity while the timber is new and clean. On average five litres of our 5 star clear seal is enough for three coats on a 12'x12' floor, two coats on the walls of an 8'x8' log cabin or one coat on the walls of a 12'x16' log cabin. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. The price includes free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
- Delivery is normally between 2 and 4 weeks after order.
- Delivery may be up to a week longer in remote areas e.g. North Wales
- Our garden shed prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process
- Advance notice by phone a day or two before with a 2 hour time slot
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: These garden sheds are normally delivered by specialist trained staff in dedicated vehicles. This ensures less damage. Most cheaper garden sheds are delivered by national carriers who cause more damage. Their prices are based on weight and panel sizes. As a result, garden sheds delivered by outside carriers are made in small and flimsy lightweight sections with less wood. The benefits of our specialist delivery service include less damage, larger more rigid panels and heavier construction. Delivery is normally kerbside only.
TWO HOUR TIME SLOT: The delivery service for these garden sheds is especially efficient and reliable when compared with other garden buildings. You will be contacted by phone, normally two days in advance, with a 2 hour time slot for the delivery of your garden shed.
- All garden shed prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
- Installation by specialist trained staff is available as an option.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION: If your order includes installation your garden shed will be delivered first. The fitters follow within no more than a few days by prior appointment with you. These garden sheds are designed to be professionally installed so more care is taken in the factory to simplify installation and minimize problems on site. For example, the doors are factory fitted complete with locks and handles. As a result these garden sheds are easier to fit and longer lasting.
SIMPLE DIY ASSEMBLY: Because these buildings are designed to be professionally installed they are also easier to fit yourself. Features of these garden sheds include careful construction with high quality components, larger panel sizes and fewer problems.
BEAT THE PRICE INCREASE!
- Prices increase after Wednesday 22nd May so ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment!