Aluminium Lean To Gazebo 372 - Adjustable Height, Polycarbonate Roof
This low maintenance lean to aluminium gazebo is available in two sizes, approximately 8'x12' or 10'x16' (2.5x3.7m or 3x5m). Standard features include a strong and durable powder coated aluminium frame with a bronze tinted twinwall polycarbonate roof canopy. The larger 10'x16' gazebo includes 3 posts. The smaller 8'x12' includes 2 posts. Base plates with pre-drilled holes are included to ensure easy fixing into any hard surface. The adjustable design allows the ridge to be raised or lowered. In addition, the eaves height and the exact position of the support posts can also be varied. Polycarbonate is increasingly popular as a gazebo roof due to the combination of durability, good light transmission and reduced glare. It is stronger than a canvas canopy and provides good protection for garden furniture. This versatile gazebo is also suitable as a hot tub cover or a smoking shelter. Instructions are supplied for DIY self assembly.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 13th November.
- Powder coated aluminium frame
- Virtually no maintenance required
- Extruded hollow section box profile profile framing throughout with concealed full length stiffeners to provide extra strength and rigidity
- Extruded 80mm x 40mm box profile aluminium posts with rounded corners
- Extruded 80mm x 40mm box profile aluminium eaves beam with rounded corners
- Extruded 60mm x 40mm box profile aluminium glazing bars
- Extruded 150mm x 50mm structural aluminium ridge beam
- Extruded 90mm wide structural aluminium gutter
- 2 or 3 aluminium posts included (varies according to size)
- Aluminium posts 6'7" long (2000mm)
- Bronze tinted 6mm thick twinwall polycarbonate roof
- Glazing bars at approximately 24" centres (610mm)
- Integral glazing system holds the polycarbonate glazing in position securely
- The unique glazing bar design retains the polycarbonate panels with continuous vertical grooves to each side
- 2 moulded gutter stop end outlets included, with downpipe connectors suitable for rigid pipes or flexible hoses
- Moulded glazing bar end plates included
- 2 triangular eaves braces per post to ensure stability
- Pre-drilled base plates ensure easy fixing into any hard surface including concrete, paving or decking
- All components required for assembly are supplied cut to length and pre-drilled
- Ridge and eaves components are too long to be supplied in one piece so two lengths are supplied with offset joins required to preserve structural integrity
- External eaves height 7'0" (2140mm)
- Internal eaves height 6'7" (2050mm) to underside of glazing bars
- Internal height 6'7" (2000mm) to underside of eaves beam
Flexible and adjustable design
- Adjustable ridge height - the roof pitch and therefore the ridge height is variable. Ideally the roof pitch should be at least 10 degrees up to a maximum of 15 degrees. These are not absolute limits and assembly is possible with a slightly lower or higher roof pitch if required.
- Adjustable eaves height - the eaves height can be reduced by cutting the posts, which reduces the ridge height by the same amount
- Adjustable post positions - the cantilevered design allows the posts to be moved away from the corners if required to avoid an obstruction.
- Adjustable eaves beam position - the main eaves support beam can be set back from the front if required to avoid an obstruction
- The posts can be set in from each corner by between 300mm and 450mm to each side
- The eaves beam can be set back from the front by between 200mm and 700mm
8'4" x 12'4" gazebo (2.5m x 3.75m)
- External roof width 12'4" (3750mm)
- External roof projection 8'2" (2500mm) at 10 degrees roof pitch
- External ridge height 8'4" (2550mm) at 10 degrees roof pitch
- External ridge height 9'0" (2750mm) at 15 degrees roof pitch
- Projection of posts 5'11"-7'7" (1800-2300mm) from wall to inside of posts
- 2 aluminium posts included
10' x 16'3" gazebo (3.0m x 4.96m)
- External roof width 16'3" (4960mm)
- External roof projection 9'10" (3000mm) at 10 degrees roof pitch
- External ridge height 8'8" (2650mm) at 10 degrees roof pitch
- External ridge height 9'4" (2850mm) at 15 degrees roof pitch
- Projection of posts 7'7"-9'1" (2300-2780mm) from wall to inside of posts
- 3 aluminium posts included
POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM: Extruded hollow section aluminium profiles are cut to size and drilled or welded to form a lightweight and strong frame. Aluminium is ideal for outside use because it does not corrode like steel. The aluminium is powder coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
TWIN WALL POLYCARBONATE: Twin wall polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and very practical. Polycarbonate is safe with small children or pets around and easy to handle during installation. Tinted polycarbonate reduces glare by diffusing light in the same way as sunglasses.
LEAN TO GAZEBOS: In essence a lean to gazebo is just a large roof canopy with open sides so it provides a shady seating area immediately outside the house plus a great storage area for things which need to be kept dry. A lean to gazebo is similar to a conservatory but one step closer to the garden. Increasingly lean to gazebos are used as an inexpensive and handy general storage area for a multitude of other things including barbecues, garden furniture, cushions, wellies and a host of other sundries. With open sides the access is convenient but a gazebo is not as secure as a shed or garage. You should consider security before deciding which items to store in your gazebo.
SEALING A LEAN TO GAZEBO AGAINST THE WALL: Although it is not essential, for best results a lean to gazebo should be sealed against the host wall. There are various ways of doing this depending on the wall surface. The easiest way is a simple silicone seal but this will require the most maintenance. Adhesive flashing is a more permanent solution but it will also require occasional maintenance. The best seal is lead flashing dressed into the existing mortar, which requires little or no maintenance. However, it is the most expensive option and normally requires a plumber. With no seal at all, a lean to gazebo still provides a waterproof canopy and although the walls may be damp on occasion this may not be a problem. Lean to gazebos are normally supplied with no flashing or sealant included due to the various different options available to suit different sites and individual requirements.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this gazebo available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your gazebo. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your gazebo into the back garden unaided. Even if your gazebo is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
Please scroll down to see customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails from customers after they purchased this product from us. Click here to see more customer reviews of all products.
thank you for a good product and a reasonable prise. nice early delivery..arrived at 9am.. dismanteled the old wooden one and built new one..one man on his own aged 70... only one complaint, i ordered some lights and payed for but not delivered..
Keith, Leigh On Sea, Essex, SS9, 12x8 Aluminium Lean To Gazebo 372, 17th October 2019
EXTRA NOTE:- THE LIGHTS WERE IN THE POST AND ARRIVED ON 18th OCTOBER