Stock products are delivered within a few days. Many other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Pent Roof Gazebo 696 - With Integral Summerhouse
- All timber used in the construction of this log cabin originates from sustainable forests
- Integral summerhouse area
- Canopy rear wall fully boarded as standard, with fully boarded side wall as an option
- Choice of 28mm or 45mm thick tongued and grooved wall logs
- Strong 90mm x 90mm posts
- Rear wall only fully boarded, any depth, front wall up to 5.5m (18'1") wide, 1 post included
- Rear wall only fully boarded, any depth, front wall 6.0m (19'8") wide, 2 posts included
- Rear wall and side wall fully boarded, any depth, front wall up to 5.5m (18'1") wide, no posts included
- Rear wall and side wall fully boarded, any depth, front wall 6.0m (19'8") wide, 1 post included
- The roof is supplied unassembled with the rafters and roof boards cut to size
- 19mm thick tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- Durable and low maintenance one piece EPDM rubber roof surface
- Substantial timber fascia boards to front, rear and sides
- External eaves height approximately 7'1" (2170mm)
- External ridge height approximately 7'11" (2420mm)
- External roof overhang approximately 12" to all sides (300mm)
- This building is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections will pass through a normal single door
- Doors glazed with glass (no plastic, acrylic, styrene or perspex)
- Premium double glazed doors with rubber weatherstrips to reduce draughts
- Doors are joinery made with fully profiled timbers and morticed and tenoned joints throughout
- Optional Georgian glazing beads, which can be removed or left out if you prefer contemporary plain glazing
- Double hinged doors, fully glazed with high security mortice lock and lever handles
- Double doors 4'0" wide x 6'4" high (1210mm x 1935mm)
- Durable aluminium door threshold
- Chrome plated door handles
- Foundation beams ex 3"x2" (70mm x 45mm) pressure treated (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Substantial 19mm thick tongued and grooved timber floor boards (finished size after machining) in the summerhouse
- Floor joists ex 3" x 2" (70mm x 45mm) pressure treated (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Internal skirting boards
Approximate summerhouse sizes
- 7' deep gazebos include a summerhouse approximately 6'7" deep x 8'2" wide (2.0x2.5m)
- 8' deep gazebos include a summerhouse approximately 8'2" deep x 8'2" wide (2.5x2.5m)
- 10' deep gazebos include a summerhouse approximately 9'10" deep x 8'2" wide (3.0x2.5m)
- 12' deep gazebos include a summerhouse approximately 11'6" deep x 8'2" wide (3.5x2.5m)
- 13' deep gazebos include a summerhouse approximately 13'1" deep x 8'2" wide (4.0x2.5m)
Approximate canopy sizes
- 7'x15' gazebos include a canopy approximately 6'7" deep x 6'7" wide (2.0x2.0m)
- 7'x16' gazebos include a canopy approximately 6'7" deep x 8'2" wide (2.0x2.5m)
- 7'x18' gazebos include a canopy approximately 6'7" deep x 9'10" wide (2.0x3.0m)
- 7'x20' gazebos include a canopy approximately 6'7" deep x 11'6" wide (2.0x3.5m)
- 8'x15' gazebos include a canopy approximately 8'2" deep x 6'7" wide (2.5x2.0m)
- 8'x16' gazebos include a canopy approximately 8'2" deep x 8'2" wide (2.5x2.5m)
- 8'x18' gazebos include a canopy approximately 8'2" deep x 9'10" wide (2.5x3.0m)
- 8'x20' gazebos include a canopy approximately 8'2" deep x 11'6" wide (2.5x3.5m)
- 10'x15' gazebos include a canopy approximately 9'10" deep x 6'7" wide (3.0x2.0m)
- 10'x16' gazebos include a canopy approximately 9'10" deep x 8'2" wide (3.0x2.5m)
- 10'x18' gazebos include a canopy approximately 9'10" deep x 9'10" wide (3.0x3.0m)
- 10'x20' gazebos include a canopy approximately 9'10" deep x 11'6" wide (3.0x3.5m)
- 12'x15' gazebos include a canopy approximately 11'6" deep x 6'7" wide (3.5x2.0m)
- 12'x16' gazebos include a canopy approximately 11'6" deep x 8'2" wide (3.5x2.5m)
- 12'x18' gazebos include a canopy approximately 11'6" deep x 9'10" wide (3.5x3.0m)
- 12'x20' gazebos include a canopy approximately 11'6" deep x 11'6" wide (3.5x3.5m)
- 13'x15' gazebos include a canopy approximately 13'1" deep x 6'7" wide (4.0x2.0m)
- 13'x16' gazebos include a canopy approximately 13'1" deep x 8'2" wide (4.0x2.5m)
- 13'x18' gazebos include a canopy approximately 13'1" deep x 9'10" wide (4.0x3.0m)
- 13'x20' gazebos include a canopy approximately 13'1" deep x 11'6" wide (4.0x3.5m)
ONE PIECE EPDM ROOF: A tough EPDM rubber membrane is made in one piece to the size of your roof with no joins. It is easily fitted within a few minutes at normal temperatures with no heat required. EPDM rubber is completely inert, UV stable and not affected by extreme temperatures. It never perishes and it will not rot, split, crack or degrade. EPDM rubber lasts for years with little or no maintenance. It has been widely used in flat roofing for over 40 years from Alaska to the Middle East. It is increasingly popular in the UK where it is widely used for re-roofing flat roof garages and extensions. Even in extreme weather conditions EPDM rubber remains flexible and it will stretch to absorb any movement as a timber roof expands and contracts with the seasons.
DOUBLE GLAZING: Our double glazed doors and windows ensure that your log cabin is warmer and cheaper to heat. We recommend double glazing if you want to use your cabin all year round. Double glazing also provides additional sound insulation. If you expect to use your cabin frequently and often for prolonged periods we also recommend floor and roof insulation. Insulation ensures a more comfortable environment on the hottest days in the summer and the coldest days in winter.
HEAVY DUTY TONGUED AND GROOVED FLOOR: This cabin includes a heavy duty timber floor with tongued and grooved floor boards and substantial floor joists. Skirting boards are also included to ensure a neat internal finish. The floor joists and tongued and grooved boards are supplied loose for fast assembly on site. Unlike many log cabin floor kits, all timber is cut to size which saves time during installation. It also ensures that there are no visible joins in the finished floor. The floor is assembled quickly with no visible joints. With some cheaper cabins the boards must be cut to fit on site. This takes much longer and many of the joins are visible afterwards.
PRESSURE TREATED FOUNDATION BEAMS: Substantial foundation beams are laid on the base to support the walls. This ensures that the wall logs are not in contact with the ground. The foundation beams are pressure treated for durability. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently fixed in the wood. Tanalith E is the most popular preservative used so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. With the foundation beams this log cabin can be built without a floor. If required a timber or concrete floor can be laid inside after the walls and roof have been fitted.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sides. The width refers to the fully boarded rear wall. All sizes quoted are the external gazebo sizes and do not include any roof overhang, unless stated otherwise. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Choice of summerhouse to the left or the right of the gazebo (viewed from outside)
- Choice of 28mm or 45mm thick tongued and grooved wall logs
- Fully boarded gazebo side wall in 28mm or 45mm thick tongued and grooved wall logs
- A choice of Georgian or contemporary plain glazing at the same price - this does not need to be specified when ordering
- Factory finished translucent wood stain treatment in a choice of one colour or two colours with the doors being painted a different colour to the wall logs and roof
- Pressure treated timber in a brown finish and with a choice of unpainted or factory finished doors
- Microporous preservatives delivered only
- Galvanized steel post support brackets
TRANSLUCENT WOOD STAIN TREATMENT - FACTORY FINISHED: This high quality preservative finish is professionally spray applied in the factory to both sides of the timber. The cabin is treated inside and out in a choice of colours. You can choose one or two of our colours. The doors and windows can be sprayed the same colour as the wall logs and roof or painted a different colour. Treatment of the roof includes the rafters and boards. Microporous woodstains offer superior protection plus greater durability. Microporous woodstains are impervious to water but not to water vapour, which allows the wood to breathe. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treated wall logs and roof timbers in a brown finish. The doors and windows can be supplied unpainted or factory finished with a semi opaque microporous paint treatment. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently fixed in the wood. Tanalith E is the most popular preservative used so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
MICROPOROUS PRESERVATIVE - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our quality microporous preservatives are impervious to water but not to water vapour. This allows the wood to breathe. You can order up to 3 separate colours if required. At least two coats are normally required with a further coat at periodic intervals.
Our 3 star preservative is practical and affordable with a choice of 4 colours. It covers around 10 square metres per litre and normally lasts 1-2 years before a further coat is required.
Our 4 star preservative is a high quality preservative which covers around 9 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Our 5 star preservative is a deluxe high build preservative which can be used to achieve a stunning finish. Each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. It covers around 8 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Based on average coverage five litres of our 4 star preservative is enough for two coats on an 8'x10' shed or an 8'x8' log cabin. Ten litres is enough for three coats on a 10'x16' shed or a 12'x10' log cabin. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. All of these preservatives are safe for use with children and pets. These microporous preservatives are only available when you purchase a Summer garden building or if you purchased a Summer building in the past. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
WATERPROOF COLOUR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: This advanced water-based microprous timber treatment uses the latest high-tech nanotechnology to create a long-lasting waterproof wood coating that is environmentally friendly. It is suitable for use on all softwood and hardwood products and is especially recommended for use on pressure treated timber, including sheds, summerhouses, gazebos, fencing and garden furniture. This timber treatment will colour, protect and enhance your exterior wood. It contains a mould inhibitor to protect the coating and can be used on all outside and inside timber. It gives a traditional matt wood stain finish in a range of natural colours. It can easily be applied by sprayer, brush or roller. It is recommended that the second coat is applied as soon as the first coat is touch dry. We advise for ultimate performance the timber has a wood preservative pre-treatment. For the first treatment, two coats are recommended and will give a traditional wood stain finish that is long lasting. A further coat is recommended every 2-5 years. One litre covers approximately 10-12 square metres. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. On average five litres covers a 12x8 shed with two coats and ten litres covers a 10x20 with three coats. It is recommended that 2 coats be applied. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
WATERPROOF CLEAR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our hardwearing clear seal is ideal as a clear varnish for bare timber or as a waterproof top coat for painted wood and pressure treated timber. It is also ideal as a waterproof floor varnish, especially the polyurethane clear seal. The smooth and shiny finished surface is waterproof and easy to clean. Available in a choice of acrylic or polyurethane, these colourless water based coatings are almost odourless and recommended for smooth planed timber only. One coat is normally required as a sealing top coat on painted or treated timber. A minimum of two coats are normally required on untreated wood. Up to three coats may be required for floors. An unsealed timber floor quickly shows muddy boot marks and other dirt. For best results a floor should be treated at the earliest opportunity while the timber is new and clean. On average five litres of our 5 star clear seal is enough for three coats on a 12'x12' floor, two coats on the walls of an 8'x8' log cabin or one coat on the walls of a 12'x16' log cabin. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. The price includes free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
OPTIONAL GEORGIAN OR CONTEMPORARY GLAZING: The Georgian style glazing beads are purely decorative and entirely optional. You can fit them if you prefer Georgian glazing or you can leave them out if you prefer a contemporary glazing style with large panes of glass. You can also add or remove the Georgian glazing beads at any time, even months or years after the original installation. For this reason there is no need to state your preference when you order.
GALVANIZED STEEL POST SUPPORT BRACKETS: These heavy duty brackets are designed to support timber posts and to make fixing the posts down into a timber or concrete base easier, neater and more secure. The base of the timber posts can be fixed at up to around 2" (50mm) above the ground if required to allow for future settlement of a log building and lowered in stages as the logs gradually settle. Different fixings are needed for fixing into different bases. For this reason fixings are not included. Heavy duty screws or coachbolts are suitable for fixing into a timber base. Explanding bolts, hammer fixings or plugs and screws may be suitable for fixing into concrete. If your building is sited on an existing lawn we recommend digging a hole for each post and filling it with concrete to create foundation pads. If the brackets are correctly fixed there should be no direct contact between the timber posts and the ground.
BURGLAR ALARM: This simple and effective battery operated burglar alarm kit is easy to install in any wooden garden building. The main panel features a digital keypad and a powerful built-in siren. Two pre-wired door contacts are also included complete with a length of cable which plugs into the main panel. A 9 volt PP3 alkaline battery is required, which is not supplied with the kit. The alarm is easy to set using the digital keypad. A delay allows plenty of time to enter or leave the building after setting the alarm. Once the alarm has been armed it will be triggered by opening the door or tampering with the wiring. When the alarm is activated the siren emits a powerful and unpleasant sound to deter intruders.
SOLAR POWERED LIGHTS: These ingenious and affordable solar powered lights are easy to install with no mains wiring and they cost nothing to run. During the day the externally mounted solar panel converts daylight into electricity and recharges the batteries. The solar panel is weatherproof and suitable for outside use. It is normally positioned high on the walls of your gazebo or on the roof. Our solar internal lights solve the problem of seeing inside your gazebo at night. Our solar security lights illuminate the approach to your gazebo at night and may also deter burglars. After dusk the passive infra red movement detector switches itself on when it detects movement. The more expensive solar lights are brighter and stay on for longer.
DELIVERY UPDATE: This product is currently available within the estimated delivery times below although some deliveries may be a week or two late. Our delivery times are slower than normal due to unprecedented demand.
- Delivery is normally between 7 and 10 weeks after order.
- Pressure treated buildings may be a week or two longer.
- Our log cabin prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
FREE CRANE OFFLOAD: The delivery lorry normally includes a crane to unload your log cabin quickly and easily without assistance. There is normally one pack which is unloaded on the drive or verge at the front of your property. Pack sizes vary from around 3.5m long for a small cabin to 5.5m long for a larger cabin. The packs are polythene wrapped and securely strapped while in transit but after the pack is opened the individual components are easy to carry. The wall logs can be carried one or two at a time and all packages are designed to pass through a normal single door.
RESTRICTED ACCESS: The delivery vehicle is a large lorry, typically around 50' or 15m long and 9' or 2.7m wide, which is unloaded from the side. If there is no suitable unloading area at your property the driver can park several hundred yards away and carry the cabin with the forklift. The fork lift can carry the cabin sideways or end on so it can carry a long pack up a narrow lane. Although the tyres are all terrain the fork lift requires a firm and flat route from the parking area to your property with no steps or steep slopes. With advance warning we can normally overcome most access restrictions, often at no extra cost. Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding the access at your site.
DELIVERY TO SCOTLAND: Although southern Scotland is inside our normal delivery area we can also deliver to other parts of Scotland. The delivery period may be a week or two longer and there may be additional delivery costs. Please phone 01603 721590 for further details.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this gazebo by phone or online.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
- Low cost installation available in many areas
- Pay separately on completion
THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS: Since we were established in 1981 we have connected thousands of customers to our unique network of independent fitters and baselayers. Specialist teams have offered to install our buildings or lay bases in many areas at low fixed rates in return for recurring work. The prices are offered within a specific area and subject to conditions. You deal direct with the fitter or baselayer which keeps the prices low and you pay them separately on completion. We make no commission except for a small upfront referral fee. The fitters and baselayers pay us nothing and we pay them nothing. Although we do not manage or supervise the work directly we listen carefully to feedback and any team who provides a poor service is removed from our network. For decades this effective system has provided a low cost option for our customers with high levels of satisfaction.
LOW PRICES FOR BASELAYING AND INSTALLATION: Low cost fitters and baselayers are available in many areas. To see the prices in your local area just enter the first half of your postcode at the top of every page or CLICK HERE. All of the specialist teams available in your area are listed alongside the building prices. To see their prices and conditions just click on the blue "i" symbol next to each team. To order online just add your chosen fitter or baselayer to your shopping basket before you proceed to the checkout.
NO FITTERS IN YOUR AREA? If you cannot see any fitters or baselayers in your area please contact us. We can often obtain a competitive quote from a team who is willing to travel a bit further. If you experience any other problems, for example entering your postcode or finding the fitting prices just contact us.
FITTERS & BASELAYERS REQUIRED - REGISTER FREE: Give your business a boost - we can put you in touch with customers in your local area! We need more fitters and base layers in all areas across England, Scotland and Wales. Register now - its free! It only takes a few minutes to register. Just CLICK HERE to apply online.