Click this messge to hide it.
- Powder coated steel posts and roof beams
- 50mm x 50mm box profile steel posts
- 50mm x 30mm box profile steel roof beams
- Decorative scalloped rafter ends and post caps
- Retractable canopy can be folded away when not in use
- The canopy features a simple and effective manually operated pulley system
- Powder coated steel rails reinforce the canopy fabric for easier and smother operation
- Showerproof canopy features 180 grammes per square metre treated polyester
- Canopy is easy to remove when required
- Base plates included with pre-drilled holes
- Ground anchor pegs included
- Easy to assemble or dismantle
- Overall external height 7'5" including finial (2250mm)
- Overall external height 7'3" excluding finial (2200mm)
- Clear internal height 7'1" excluding awning (2150mm)
- The height can be reduced by cutting the bottom off the posts but this will also require re-drilling two holes per post for the base plates
- Width approximately 9'10" (3000mm)
- Length approximately 9'10" (3000mm)
RESIN COATED STEEL: Tubular steel is cut to size and drilled or welded as required to form a lightweight and strong frame. The steel is resin coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
RETRACTABLE AND REMOVABLE SHOWERPROOF CANOPY: This gazebo features a retractable awning which can be folded away within seconds when not in use and pulled open just as easily. The canopy is also removable. At the end of the summer season the canopy should be removed for winter storage. The canopy should also be removed in windy weather. These simple measures will prolong the life of the canopy and protect your investment. The canopy is primarily a sunshade but it is also showerproof. It provides protection from light rain for a short period but some water ingress may occur during a prolonged downpour.