Stock products are delivered within a few days. Other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Toughened Glass Cedar Cold Frame 722 - Aluminium Capping
- Western Red Cedar
- All timber is treated by total immersion in a high quality preservative which is colourless to enhance the natural beauty of the wood
- Grey powder coated aluminium base plinth (makes installation easy)
- Toughened safety glass
- Puttyless glazing with substantial external capping screwed in to ensure the glass is tight fitting
- Aluminium external capping
- Morticed and tenoned frame joints
- 2 top hinged roof panels
- 2 position ventilation stays
- Sliding removable roof panels
- Durable aluminium retaining clips ensure that the roof panel glass is retained securely
- Length 4'5" (1348mm)
- Depth 2'1" (645mm)
- Height at the rear 2'1" (623mm)
- Height at the front 1'7" (479mm)
WESTERN RED CEDAR: Western Red Cedar is a naturally resilient timber which lasts longer than pine and other softwoods, even if never treated from new. It has been widely used in construction for over a century. During this time cedar has deservedly earned an unrivalled reputation for its attractive appearance and extraordinary durability. It is the ideal choice for people who are too busy to maintain their garden building. This oily timber has a strong but pleasant aroma which repells insects. Cedar contains hardly any knots. If untreated it will fade to a silvery grey colour. Western Red Cedar is a sustainable resource from the well managed forests of North America.
ALUMINIUM CAPPING: With aluminium capping specified, there is hardly any external timber. The appearance is more modern but the overall impression remains of a beautiful cedar cold frame. With the main structural timbers protected from the elements, the aluminium capping provides the ultimate performance with the look and feel of cedar and the durability of aluminium. The aluminium capping is powder coated grey.
TOUGHENED SAFETY GLASS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break, toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. This makes toughened glass the best option for all the family including children, pets and the elderly.
DELIVERY UPDATE: This item is currently available within the estimated delivery times below, with no delays. Our delivery times are slower than normal due to unprecedented demand.
- Delivery is normally between 6 and 8 weeks after order.
- Our greenhouse prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: These greenhouses are normally delivered by specialist trained staff in dedicated vehicles. The benefits of a specialist delivery service include less damage, larger panels, heavier construction and helpful drivers who will carry your greenhouse to your chosen storage place.
- All prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this greenhouse by phone or online.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.