Stock products are delivered within a few days. Many other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Aluminium Carport 490 - Adjustable Posts, Polycarbonate Roof
- Powder coated aluminium frame
- Virtually no maintenance required
- Extruded hollow section box profile profile framing throughout with concealed full length stiffeners to provide extra strength and rigidity
- Extruded 60mm x 60mm box profile aluminium posts with rounded corners
- Extruded 70mm x 60mm box profile aluminium eaves beam
- Extruded 60mm x 40mm box profile aluminium glazing bars
- Extruded structural aluminium gutter
- Aluminium posts approximately 6'3" long (1900mm)
- Tinted 6mm thick twinwall polycarbonate roof
- Glazing bars at approximately 28" centres (725mm)
- Integral glazing system holds the polycarbonate glazing in position securely
- The unique glazing bar design retains the polycarbonate panels with continuous vertical grooves to each side
- Moulded gutter stop end outlets included, with downpipe connectors suitable for rigid pipes or flexible hoses
- Moulded glazing bar end plates included
- Pre-drilled base plates ensure easy fixing into any hard surface including concrete, paving or decking
- All components required for assembly are supplied cut to length and pre-drilled
- Overall external height approximately 6'9" (2050mm)
- Internal height to underside of glazing bars approximately 6'3" (1900mm)
- Adjustable post positions - the design allows the posts to be set in from the eaves beam if required to avoid an obstruction
- Maximum available internal width between the posts in the front 10' (3.1m) wide wall approximately 9'1" (2.78m)
- If you cut the posts to reduce the height you may need to drill new holes in order to attach the base plates.
- In normal circumstances we do not advise cutting the posts by more than 150mm (6"), which reduces the clearance below the eaves beam to around 1750mm (5'9").
10' x 10' carport (3.1m x 2.9m)
- Overall external roof size 10'3" wide x 9'7" long (3.13m x 2.91m)
- Base size with standard post positions 9'6" wide x 4'9" long (2.90m x 1.46m)
- Fixed internal width between the posts in the 9'7" long side wall approximately 4'5" (1.34m)
- 4 aluminium posts included
- 3 triangular powder coated steel eaves braces per post to ensure stability
10' x 16' carport (3.1m x 5.0m)
- Overall external roof size 10'3" wide x 16'6" long (3.13m x 5.02m)
- Base size with standard post positions 9'6" wide x 11'9" long (2.90m x 3.57m)
- Fixed internal width between the posts in the 16'6" long side wall approximately 5'6" (1.69m)
- 6 aluminium posts included
- 3 triangular powder coated steel eaves braces per corner post to ensure stability
- 2 triangular powder coated steel eaves braces per intermediate post to ensure stability
POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM: Extruded hollow section aluminium profiles are cut to size and drilled or welded to form a lightweight and strong frame. Aluminium is ideal for outside use because it does not corrode like steel. The aluminium is powder coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
TWIN WALL POLYCARBONATE: Twin wall polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and very practical. Polycarbonate is safe with small children or pets around and easy to handle during installation. Tinted polycarbonate reduces glare by diffusing light in the same way as sunglasses.
CARPORTS - THE BENEFITS: Carports are often the cheapest way to protect your car from the elements but also the quickest and most convenient to use with no doors or locks. Increasingly carports are used as an inexpensive and handy general storage area for a multitude of other things including motorbikes, cycles, boats, garden furniture, tools and equipment, ride on mowers and ladders to name but a few. With open sides the access is convenient but a carport is not as secure as a shed or garage. You should consider security before deciding which items to store in your carport. In essence a carport is just a large roof canopy with open sides so it provides a great storage area for large bulky items which need to be kept dry.
CARPORT SIZE: If possible the carport should be larger than your car to provide full protection. However, it is not essential for the carport to be larger in all cases, especially with an older car. For example, if the car is always parked in the same position under the carport and rarely used then over time it may be possible to discern a difference in the paint colour. But if you only park under the carport in bad weather this would take much longer.
SIZES - WIDTH AND LENGTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The roof sheets and glazing bars run across the width of the building. The sizes listed are the overall roof sizes.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
DELIVERY UPDATE: Please allow a few days extra for delivery because the carrier networks are less reliable at present due to exceptionally high demand. As a result our normal next day delivery service may be a few days slower. If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards. Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this sectional garage available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your sectional garage. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your sectional garage into the back garden unaided. Even if your sectional garage is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our sectional garage prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All sectional garage prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.