Stock products are delivered within a few days. Other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Spar Pent Concrete Garage 348 - Charcoal, Brick Posts
- Free same day installation
- Free mortar fillet to the internal walls
- 10 year structural guarantee
- External pebbledash finish with Canterbury Spar chippings
- Large full height panels with fewer joins and neater internal lines
- Attractive smooth vibrated internal finish
- Strong interlocking rebated concrete panels
- Galvanized bolts
- Pent roof sloping from front to back with a shallow pitch
- Welded galvanized steel roof trusses
- Galvanized steel roof sheets with no drip anti-condensation layer inside
- Foam filler to rear eaves
- Charcoal foil laminate finish included to all windows, doors and fascias - an attractive, tough, durable and permanent finish
- Low maintenance anthracite finish PVCu fascias
- Decorative brick front piers
- Anthracite finish non opening 2 pane double glazed PVCu window 4' wide x 2'6" high (1220mm x 750mm)
- Black square line PVCu guttering with a downpipe fitted to the rear wall
- Low maintenance black powder coated finish galvanized steel personnel door 3' wide (915mm)
- Fully retractable galvanized steel up and over door, vertically ribbed with black powder coated finish
- Anthracite PVCu clad door frame
- Up and over door height 6'6" (1980mm)
- Minimum up and over door clearance height 6'2" (1880mm)
- Garages 8' wide feature a central 7' (2130mm) wide up and over door
- Garages 9', 10' and 12' wide feature a central 8' (2440mm) wide up and over door
- Garages 14' wide feature a central or offset 10' (3050mm) wide up and over door
- Garages with offset doors include a front wall section which can be located to either side of the door
- Standard eaves height 6'6" (1980mm)
- External height at the front varies according to length from approximately 7'3" (2200mm) to 7'11" (2400mm)
FREE SAME DAY INSTALLATION - THE BENEFITS: Our free in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of a better quality sectional garage. This is because any building which includes free installation is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your sectional garage and then install it, all at the same time. Others send sub-contract fitters separately, often from far away and often a week or two after the delivery. Waiting for the fitter can be very frustrating. Sub-contract fitting is also much more expensive because of the travelling costs. The fitting service does not include base preparation. A flat and level base is required, which should be made using concrete. In many areas we offer a base laying service as an option.
CONCRETE GARAGES - THE BENEFITS: Many of our timber garages and log cabin garages are solid, well made and likely to last a long time with very little maintenance. However, nothing can match the solidity and durability of a sectional concrete garage. If you choose PVCu windows and gables your concrete garage will be almost completely maintenance free. Sectional concrete garages rank highly as one of the most desirable home improvements.
SPAR FINISH: The heavy duty concrete panels are approximately 65mm thick and steel reinforced. The panels are finished outside with colourful Canterbury Spar chippings and inside with a smooth vibrated finish inside to ensure a neat appearance inside and out. The panels are full height and up to 24" wide so the number of joins is reduced to a minimum. The smooth internal finish is attractive in itself but it is also easy to paint which provides a stunning internal finish.
FULLY RETRACTABLE UP AND OVER DOORS: Our up and over doors are fully retractable, which is neater and stronger than the canopy doors supplied with most garages. Although the door projects during opening there is no projection once the door is fully open. The performance is smoother and more reliable than a canopy door with no wire cables to maintain. Instead the door features heavy duty springs and the wheels are firmly retained in rigid metal channels. An anti-fall safeguard ensures that even if a spring fails the door is held in position. The design ensures no steel to steel contact and a spring buffer stop ensures that the door comes to a safe stop when fully open. An internal handle and lock are included. The four point locking system (fitted as standard to garage doors up to 9' wide) ensures security.
ANTI-CONDENSATION ROOF SHEETS: The roof is clad with heavy duty galvanized steel roof sheets. The underside is finished with a no drip anti-condensation layer. An absorbent fibrous mat is applied to the underside of the steel roof sheets which absorbs condensation. The fibrous mat absorbs water which then evaporates when the temperature rises. It is a permanent felt based moisture barrier which is applied to the metal sheet during manufacture. The anti-condensation coating is a light grey colour with an attractive fabric finish.
WELDED STEEL ROOF TRUSSES: The all steel roof structure features one piece welded steel trusses which span from side to side. The trusses are bolted to the concrete panels and spaced up to 4' apart. The trusses are set at different heights with the highest at the front and the lowest at the rear, which provides an even slope from front to back. All steel is galvanized.
WOODGRAIN FINISH: Our woodgrain finishes are achieved using materials with a woodgrain laminate foil applied to the external surface. The foil is extremely hardwearing and lasts almost indefinitely with little or no maintenance. Occasional cleaning with soapy water is all you need to restore the original appearance. The foil has a detailed and authentic woodgrain appearance and it can be applied to PVCu windows, PVCu fascias and steel doors. Our woodgrain finish concrete buildings look stunning when sited at a property with similar windows and fascias. We offer a choice of Light Woodgrain and Dark Woodgrain to suit the majority of properties with woodgrain PVCu windows or stained timber windows. We also offer this stunning Charcoal Woodgrain finish to suit properties with Anthracite or Black woodgrain PVCu windows and dark stained or black painted timber windows.
INTERNAL MORTAR FILLET: The price includes laying a mortar fillet on the inside of your building between the concrete panels and the base to prevent water ingress under the walls. This important finishing touch is not always included with other concrete buildings.
INTERNAL SIZES AND BASE SIZES: Concrete garages require a substantial concrete base which should be slightly larger than the garage. The ideal size is 3" or 75mm bigger than the garage on all sides. To calculate the correct base size for any garage just add 6" or 150mm to the external garage length and 6" or 150mm to the external garage length. The external garage sizes are listed near the prices at the top of the page. The internal sizes are approximately 5" or 125mm smaller than the external sizes.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The width refers to the front wall with the main up and over door and the rear wall. The length refers to the sloping walls to each side. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang.
- Brick front piers in a choice of brick colours
- Choice of window and door positions - windows and personnel doors can be positioned almost anywhere to suit your needs
- Wider garages feature up and over doors which can be offset to either side (12'3" and 14'3" wide garages only)
- Additional PVCu windows
- Available with no windows for improved security at no additional cost
- Choice of standard steel personnel door or double glazed PVCu door
- Insulated steel roof sheets with plastisol coating
- Remote control electric door openers
- Internal partitions
- Higher walls with higher doors to accommodate larger vehicles. Please note some door styles/widths may not be available with extra height.
- Throughway garages are available with an additional up and over door in the rear wall (This requires an upgrade to an eaves height of at least 7'0"). Please note that with some sizes of garage the width of the up & over doors may need to be changed for structural reasons.
POSITION OF WINDOWS AND DOORS: If you like you can order your garage without specifying the door and window positions - if so, we will contact you to discuss your requirements. If you prefer, you can order your garage online and use the Design Option choices to specify where you want the windows and doors to be located. All designs are as viewed from outside. For structural reasons it is not usually possible to position windows or doors in the corner panels or directly under roof trusses. For this reason all positions chosen should be considered approximate. In addition, there should be at least one full height concrete panel between each door or window. The concrete panels are each 2ft wide. Personnel doors are two concrete panels wide regardless of door width.
REMOTE CONTROL DOOR OPENING: The price includes supply and installation to your power supply within 1 meter of the control unit. If no electrical supply is available we will fully programme the unit using extension leads. Two hand transmitters are included. A reliable automatic cut-out stops the door immediately if an obstruction is encountered. The patented toothed drive belt is non metallic and maintenance-free. An internal emergency release is included. A "soft" start and "soft" stop saves wear and tear on both the door and operator. The door automatically latches on closing, making it impossible to lever it open. Automatic door latching affords effective protection against forced opening. This unique automatic latching system is a mechanical device, so it remains fully functional even in the event of a power failure. For greater security the unit features a rolling programme which cannot be scanned from outside. Extra hand transmitters are available if more than two users are likely. The optional de-latch feature provides a secondary back up system and additional security.
REMOTE CONTROL DOOR OPENING - ADDITIONAL SECURITY: For total peace of mind a de-latch feature provides useful additional security. The de-latch feature is recommended whenever remote control opening is specified in a garage with no other doors. Without it, in the event of a power failure you could be locked out of your garage with no means of opening the door. Normally the remote control unit holds the door closed independently of the original manual locking system. The de-latch feature connects the remote control unit to the original manual locking rods and latches. This provides a secondary locking system which is available even during a power failure and two additional locking points for enhanced security.
INTERNAL PARTITIONS: If required partitions are available so you can create a separate area within the building. This area could be accessed by fitting a personnel door in an external wall or in the partition itself. If your order includes internal partitions we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
EXTRA HIGH 7' EAVES: The optional 7'0" (2135mm) eaves height features 7'0" (2135mm) high concrete panels and a 7'0" (2135mm) high up and over door with 6'8" (2035mm) clearance. The door heights and clearances are the same for the horizontally ribbed, vertically ribbed and the Georgian doors. Any windows fitted also increase in height to 3'0" (900mm).
EXTRA HIGH 7'6" EAVES: The optional 7'6" (2285mm) eaves height features 7'0" (2135mm) high concrete panels with a 6" (150mm) wide eaves beam and a 7'6" (2285mm) high up and over door with 7'2" (2185mm) clearance. The door heights and clearances are the same for the horizontally ribbed, vertically ribbed and the Georgian doors. Any windows fitted also increase in height to 3'0" (900mm).
EXTRA HIGH 8'0" EAVES: The optional 8'0" (2435mm) eaves height features 7'0" (2135mm) high concrete panels with a 12" (300mm) wide eaves beam and a 7'6" (2285mm) high up and over door with 7'2" (2185mm) clearance. The door heights and clearances are the same for the horizontally ribbed, vertically ribbed and the Georgian doors. Any windows fitted also increase in height to 3'0" (900mm).
DELIVERY UPDATE: This item is currently available within the estimated delivery times below, with no delays. Our delivery times are slower than normal due to unprecedented demand.
- Delivery is normally between 10 and 12 weeks after order.
- Our prices for concrete buildings include all delivery charges
- Our concrete buildings are delivered and installed on the same day.
- Your building is delivered by specialist installers in dedicated vehicles. They can unload your building quickly and without assistance.
- The delivery vehicle is a large lorry, typically around 33' or 10m long and 9' or 2.7m wide. It is unloaded from the side, normally onto the verge at the front of the property. A suitable parking area is required within 50 yards (46 metres) of the base for your building.
- The heavy concrete panels are carried from the lorry on trolleys. This requires a clear route over a solid and hard surface between the lorry parking area and the base for your building. Concrete, tarmac, slabs and brickweave are normally suitable surfaces for the trolleys. Soil, shingle, steep slopes and flights of stairs may cause a problem.
- The minimum clear width required for the trolleys is 2'2" or 660mm wide.
- With advance warning we can normally overcome most access restrictions, often at no extra cost. For example, with advance warning the fitters can bring timber ramps to overcome a small step or boards to spread across a small area of gravel or lawn. Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding the access at your site.
- All sectional garage prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this sectional garage by phone or online.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
- All prices include FREE INSTALLATION by specialist trained staff.
- Your concrete building will be delivered and installed on the same day by prior appointment with you.