Stock products are delivered within a few days. Other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Brick Apex Concrete Garage 370
- Free same day installation
- 10 year structural guarantee
- External brick or stone effect finish with a choice of colours
- Overlapping cladding panels
- Matching brick or stone corners
- External pebbledash finish with Canterbury Spar chippings for all walls not featuring brick or stone effect cladding
- Large full height panels with fewer joins and neater internal lines
- Attractive smooth vibrated internal finish
- Strong interlocking rebated concrete panels
- Galvanized bolts
- Apex roof with 12.5 degrees pitch
- Welded steel roof trusses with red oxide finish
- Substantial pressure treated timber roof purlins (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Grey finish cement fibre roof sheets
- Foam filler to eaves
- Free non opening 3 pane joinery timber window 4' wide x 2'6" high (1220mm x 750mm)
- Window features pressure treated timber (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Pressure treated timber gables, fascias and door posts (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Fully retractable galvanized steel up and over door, vertically ribbed with white powder coated finish
- Up and over door height 6'6" (1980mm)
- Minimum up and over door clearance height 6'2" (1880mm)
- Garages 8' wide feature a central 7' (2130mm) wide up and over door
- Garages 9' and 10' wide feature a central 8' (2440mm) wide up and over door
- Garages 12' and 14' wide feature a central or offset 8' (2440mm) wide up and over door
- Garages with offset doors include a front wall section which can be located to either side of the door
- Standard eaves height 6'6" (1980mm)
- External ridge height approximately 7'9" or 2360mm (8' wide garages)
- External ridge height approximately 7'10" or 2390mm (9' wide garages)
- External ridge height approximately 8'0" or 2440mm (10' wide garages)
- External ridge height approximately 8'2" or 2500mm (12' wide garages)
- External ridge height approximately 8'5" or 2560mm (14' wide garages)
FREE SAME DAY INSTALLATION - THE BENEFITS: Our free in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of a better quality sectional garage. This is because any building which includes free installation is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your sectional garage and then install it, all at the same time. Others send sub-contract fitters separately, often from far away and often a week or two after the delivery. Waiting for the fitter can be very frustrating. Sub-contract fitting is also much more expensive because of the travelling costs. The fitting service does not include base preparation. A flat and level base is required, which should be made using concrete. In many areas we offer a base laying service as an option.
CONCRETE GARAGES - THE BENEFITS: Many of our timber garages and log cabin garages are solid, well made and likely to last a long time with very little maintenance. However, nothing can match the solidity and durability of a sectional concrete garage. If you choose PVCu windows and gables your concrete garage will be almost completely maintenance free. Sectional concrete garages rank highly as one of the most desirable home improvements.
BRICK OR STONE FINISH: The heavy duty concrete panels are approximately 65mm thick and steel reinforced. The panels are finished outside with a sensational brick or stone finish which is attractive, durable and maintenance free. The cladding is attached to the concrete walls using a concealed fixing system. The cladding panels neatly interlock, giving a continuous brick finish with no piers and barely visible joins with neat corners. This cost effective cladding system reproduces the appearance of a traditional brick building extremely well. The finish is very tough and impervious to water and it will look good for years to come. You can choose to clad two, three or all four sides of your building. Any wall which isn't brick or stone clad features colourful Canterbury Spar chippings. The inside features full height panels with a smooth vibrated finish to ensure a neat appearance. The smooth internal finish is attractive in itself but it is also easy to paint which provides a stunning internal finish. The cladding specialists will arrive on site to apply the brick cladding about a week after installation but you can use your building prior to their arrival. The cladders will need to be able to get all the way around the building to fit the cladding panels. The cladding is available in a choice of colours and finishes.
FULLY RETRACTABLE UP AND OVER DOORS: Our up and over doors are fully retractable, which is neater and stronger than the canopy doors supplied with most garages. Although the door projects during opening there is no projection once the door is fully open. The performance is smoother and more reliable than a canopy door with no wire cables to maintain. Instead the door features heavy duty springs and the wheels are firmly retained in rigid metal channels. An anti-fall safeguard ensures that even if a spring fails the door is held in position. The design ensures no steel to steel contact and a spring buffer stop ensures that the door comes to a safe stop when fully open. An internal handle and lock are included. The two point locking system includes a ground level locking point each side. With the wheels holding the top of the door in place our standard door provides similar security to a four point locking canopy door. All doors are powder coated white.
WELDED STEEL ROOF TRUSSES: All garages feature a substantial roof structure with one piece welded steel trusses which span from side to side. The trusses are bolted to the concrete panels and spaced up to 6' apart. All trusses have a red oxide factory primed finish.
CEMENT FIBRE ROOF SHEETS: These robust cement fibre roof sheets offer excellent noise and thermal insulation. They are rust, rot and corrosion-free, with superb drainage properties. The 5" profile sheets are 20% thicker than many rivals, making it highly impact resistant. A strong ridge cap is also included.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
INTERNAL SIZES AND BASE SIZES: Concrete garages require a substantial concrete base which should be slightly larger than the garage. The ideal size is 3" or 75mm bigger than the garage on all sides. To calculate the correct base size for any garage just add 6" or 150mm to the external garage length and 6" or 150mm to the external garage length. The external garage sizes are listed near the prices at the top of the page. The internal sizes are approximately 5" or 125mm smaller than the external sizes.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The width refers to the angled gable walls at the front and rear including the door wall. The length refers to the side walls. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang.
- Choice of cladding to the front wall and either one side wall, two side walls, one side and the rear wall or fully clad all round
- Choice of brick or stone finish in a selection of colours
- Choice of standard vertically ribbed up and over door or Georgian style
- Wider up and over doors
- White powder coated galvanized steel personnel door
- Choice of window and door positions - windows and personnel doors can be positioned almost anywhere to suit your needs
- Additional timber windows
- Available with no windows for improved security at no additional cost
- Wider garages feature up and over doors which can be offset to either side (12'3" and 14'3" wide garages only)
- Internal mortar fillet to prevent water ingress under the walls
- Coloured finish cement fibre roof sheets instead of the standard grey finish
- Tile-effect steel roof sheets with no drip anti-condensation coating inside and plastisol coated finish outside
- Insulated tile-effect steel roof sheets with plastisol coated finish outside
- Granular steel roof tiles in a choice of colours
- Choice of black, brown or white PVCu guttering with downpipe to one or both sides
- Remote control electric door openers
- Internal partitions
- Higher walls with higher doors to accommodate larger vehicles. Please note some door styles/widths may not be available with extra height.
- Throughway garages are available with an additional up and over door in the rear wall. Please note that with some sizes of garage the width of the up & over doors may need to be changed for structural reasons.
POSITION OF WINDOWS AND DOORS: If you like you can order your garage without specifying the door and window positions - if so, we will contact you to discuss your requirements. If you prefer, you can order your garage online and use the Design Option choices to specify where you want the windows and doors to be located. All designs are as viewed from outside. For structural reasons it is not usually possible to position windows or doors in the corner panels or directly under roof trusses. For this reason all positions chosen should be considered approximate. In addition, there should be at least one full height concrete panel between each door or window. The concrete panels are each 2ft wide. Personnel doors are two concrete panels wide regardless of door width.
INTERNAL MORTAR FILLET: A mortar fillet can be laid on the inside of your building between the concrete panels and the base. This will prevent water ingress under the walls.
TILE-EFFECT ANTI-CONDENSATION ROOF SHEETS: These heavy duty galvanized steel roof sheets have a no drip anti-condensation layer on the underside. The outside has an attractive tile-effect appearance with a plastisol coated finish for added longevity. The absorbent fibrous mat applied to the underside of the steel roof sheets absorbs condensation. The fibrous mat absorbs water which then evaporates when the temperature rises. It is a permanent felt based moisture barrier which is applied to the metal sheet during manufacture. The anti-condensation coating is a light grey colour with an attractive fabric finish.
TILE-EFFECT INSULATED ROOF SHEETS: These heavy duty galvanized steel roof sheets have a 40mm thick insulating lining board on the underside, giving a smooth internal finish. The outside has an attractive tile-effect appearance with a plastisol coated finish for added longevity. Insulation gives a more comfortable working environment year round.
GRANULAR STEEL ROOF TILES: These lightweight granular steel roof tiles include a 40 year manufacturer's guarantee. The tiles have been tried and tested in every climate throughout the world from hurricanes and hailstones to heatwaves. Uses include homes, flats, schools, offices and all types of buildings. The tiles are pressed from galvanized steel with further protective layers of weather resistant acrylic and a coverage of natural stone chips. An environmentally friendly fungicide is contained within the coating to ensure no moss or lichen growth and resistance to UV radiation ensures reduced colour fading. Colours are as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
REMOTE CONTROL DOOR OPENING: The price includes supply and installation to your power supply within 1 meter of the control unit. If no electrical supply is available we will fully programme the unit using extension leads. Two hand transmitters are included. A reliable automatic cut-out stops the door immediately if an obstruction is encountered. The patented toothed drive belt is non metallic and maintenance-free. An internal emergency release is included. A "soft" start and "soft" stop saves wear and tear on both the door and operator. The door automatically latches on closing, making it impossible to lever it open. Automatic door latching affords effective protection against forced opening. This unique automatic latching system is a mechanical device, so it remains fully functional even in the event of a power failure. For greater security the unit features a rolling programme which cannot be scanned from outside. Extra hand transmitters are available if more than two users are likely. The optional de-latch feature provides a secondary back up system and additional security.
REMOTE CONTROL DOOR OPENING - ADDITIONAL SECURITY: For total peace of mind a de-latch feature provides useful additional security. The de-latch feature is recommended whenever remote control opening is specified in a garage with no other doors. Without it, in the event of a power failure you could be locked out of your garage with no means of opening the door. Normally the remote control unit holds the door closed independently of the original manual locking system. The de-latch feature connects the remote control unit to the original manual locking rods and latches. This provides a secondary locking system which is available even during a power failure and two additional locking points for enhanced security.
INTERNAL PARTITIONS: If required partitions are available so you can create a separate area within the building. This area could be accessed by fitting a personnel door in an external wall or in the partition itself. If your order includes internal partitions we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
EXTRA HIGH 7' EAVES: The optional 7'0" (2135mm) eaves height features 7'0" (2135mm) high concrete panels and a 7'0" (2135mm) high up and over door with 6'8" (2035mm) clearance. The door heights and clearances are the same for the horizontally ribbed, vertically ribbed and the Georgian doors. Any windows fitted also increase in height to 3'0" (900mm).
EXTRA HIGH 7'6" EAVES: The optional 7'6" (2285mm) eaves height features 7'0" (2135mm) high concrete panels with a 6" (150mm) wide eaves beam and a 7'6" (2285mm) high up and over door with 7'2" (2185mm) clearance. The door heights and clearances are the same for the horizontally ribbed, vertically ribbed and the Georgian doors. Any windows fitted also increase in height to 3'0" (900mm).
EXTRA HIGH 8'0" EAVES: The optional 8'0" (2435mm) eaves height features 7'0" (2135mm) high concrete panels with a 12" (300mm) wide eaves beam and a 7'6" (2285mm) high up and over door with 7'2" (2185mm) clearance. The door heights and clearances are the same for the horizontally ribbed, vertically ribbed and the Georgian doors. Any windows fitted also increase in height to 3'0" (900mm).
DELIVERY UPDATE: This item is currently available within the estimated delivery times below, with no delays. Our delivery times are slower than normal due to unprecedented demand.
- Delivery is normally between 10 and 12 weeks after order.
- Our prices for concrete buildings include all delivery charges
- Our concrete buildings are delivered and installed on the same day.
- Your building is delivered by specialist installers in dedicated vehicles. They can unload your building quickly and without assistance.
- The delivery vehicle is a large lorry, typically around 33' or 10m long and 9' or 2.7m wide. It is unloaded from the side, normally onto the verge at the front of the property. A suitable parking area is required within 50 yards (46 metres) of the base for your building.
- The heavy concrete panels are carried from the lorry on trolleys. This requires a clear route over a solid and hard surface between the lorry parking area and the base for your building. Concrete, tarmac, slabs and brickweave are normally suitable surfaces for the trolleys. Soil, shingle, steep slopes and flights of stairs may cause a problem.
- The minimum clear width required for the trolleys is 2'2" or 660mm wide.
- With advance warning we can normally overcome most access restrictions, often at no extra cost. For example, with advance warning the fitters can bring timber ramps to overcome a small step or boards to spread across a small area of gravel or lawn. Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding the access at your site.
- All sectional garage prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this sectional garage by phone or online.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
- All prices include FREE INSTALLATION by specialist trained staff.
- Your concrete building will be delivered and installed on the same day by prior appointment with you.
- The cladding specialists will arrive on site to apply the brick cladding about a week after installation.
- You can use your building prior to their arrival.
- The cladders will need to be able to get all the way around the building to fit the cladding panels.