Click this messge to hide it.
- Free same day installation
- All timber used in the construction of this summerhouse originates from sustainable forests
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- All summerhouses are treated by total immersion in a high quality preservative
- Strong ex 2" planed framework (45mm x 33mm finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap cladding (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- Strong ex 2" floor joists
- Strong ex 2" planed roof purlins (45mm x 33mm finished size after machining)
- Panoramic low level glazing with doors and sidelight windows fully glazed to the floor
- 2 non opening fully glazed front windows, 1 each side of the doors
- 1 two pane joinery side window with a top opening sash
- Fully glazed double opening hinged doors with mortice lock fitted
- Doors and windows glazed with annealed glass
- Door width 4' (1220mm)
- Green mineral felted roof
- Approximately 13" (340mm) front roof projection
- Eaves height at rear 6'7" (2012mm)
- Ridge height at front 7'4" (2242mm)
FREE SAME DAY INSTALLATION - THE BENEFITS: Our free in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of a better quality summerhouse. This is because any building which includes free installation is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your summerhouse and then install it, all at the same time. Others send sub-contract fitters separately, often from far away and often a week or two after the delivery. Waiting for the fitter can be very frustrating. Sub-contract fitting is also much more expensive because of the travelling costs. The fitting service does not include base preparation. A flat and level base is required, which can be made using concrete, paving slabs, pressure treated timber or plastic. In many areas we offer a base laying service as an option. We also offer heavy duty plastic base kits in all areas.
SCANDINAVIAN REDWOOD OR WHITEWOOD: The most widely used timber in the UK for years, Scandinavian Redwood and Whitewood grow in the well managed forests of Scandinavia and the coldest parts of Northern Europe. The cold climate ensures slow growth. The growth rings are much closer together than faster growing trees from warmer climates. As a result the timber is heavy and durable with a close grain pattern. The wood is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined. Redwood and Whitewood are so similar in appearance and performance that it is difficult to tell the difference. Both are classified as slightly durable and treatment is required for outside use. The forests of Scandinavia and Northern Europe have been responsibly managed on a sustainable basis for centuries so Scandinavian Redwood or Whitewood is an enviromentally friendly choice.
JOINERY DOORS AND WINDOWS: A feature of these quality summerhouses is the joinery doors and windows with morticed and tenoned joints throughout. These intricate joints are harder to pull apart and therefore stronger. The ends of the timber are also better protected and therefore more durable.
PLANED SHIPLAP CLADDING: These summerhouses feature smooth planed fully interlocking tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding. This design ensures that rainwater drains faster and the timber dries quicker, which ensures a longer life for your summerhouse. Our shiplap is fully tongued and grooved which is stronger than the half lap shiplap or rebated shiplap used by some others.
LOW LEVEL GLAZING: Low level glazing provides a panoramic view from inside your garden room so you can appreciate your garden fully. With low level glazing you can enjoy a better view of the garden, especially at sites where the garden slopes away.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.