Click this messge to hide it.
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: This repackaged metal product offers an opportunity to save money. Similar to an ex demo or seconds quality, all major components should be usable with no significant shortages. The packaging may not be in new condition and there may be signs of use, scratches and other imperfections. Any creased edges are normally straightened easily or obscured during assembly. If the product or packaging is not as new we offer the product for sale as “repackaged”.
- 8 multi position reclining armchairs
- High back chairs
- Moulded armrests
- Comfortable and durable textilene chair seats and backs
- Strong black textilene fabric (520 grammes per square metre)
- Manual reclining chairs with a simple and reliable mechanical operation
- Dual use adjustable chairs can be used for dining or lounging
- No cushions required
- Silver grey powder coated finish
- Matching silver grey finish chair and table frames
- Contemporary rectangular table with clean lines
- Plain and functional table design
- The table comprises 3 separate tables which are normally joined together to form 1 table
- The tables can also be configured as 3 separate tables or as a double and a single
- Black tinted toughened glass table top, scratch resistant and stronger than normal glass
- 5mm toughened safety glass
- Tables feature box section steel framing and uprights
- Each table design features 4 U-shaped support frames, one on each side, with welded corners for strength
- Table support frames feature doubled framing uprights bolted together at each corner to provide greater strength and rigidity
- Chairs easily folded flat for compact storage
- Can be left outside in all weather
- Chairs supplied fully assembled with no on site installation required
- Simple table assembly with welded framing which requires less fixings
- Armchairs 3'8" high (1070mm)
- Armchairs 1'10" wide (550mm)
- Armchairs 2'4" deep (700mm)
- Table 2'4" high (720mm)
- Table 8'7" wide (2610mm) overall with 3 tables joined together
- Table 2'10" wide (870mm) per separate table
- Table 2'10" deep (870mm)
TEXTILENE FABRIC: Textilene is is the ideal material for chair backs, seats and sunloungers. It is a strong and flexible material which requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water. Textilene is a tough synthetic fabric made of PVC coated polyester which is capable of withstanding UV fading, mildew and the most severe weather conditions. The textilene fabric is firmly clamped in place on two opposite sides within a continuous groove in the framing.
POWDER COATED STEEL: Tubular steel is cut to size and bent or welded as required to form a lightweight and strong frame. The steel is bent using jigs for greater precision. The steel frames are powder coated, a tough paint finish with good weathering properties. The dry electrostatic powder coating process ensures even coverage. The paint powder is electrically charged so it adheres to the steel frames. This process ensures a uniform coating which is baked onto the steel in an oven. A good example of powder coated steel is the finish on your washing machine and other domestic appliances. Powder coated steel furniture has a similar finish.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal, lawns are too soft. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover.