Stock products are delivered within a few days. Other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Repackaged Aluminium Lean To Gazebo 372 - Adjustable Height, Polycarbonate Roof
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: This product is similar to a seconds quality. It should be essentially complete and fully functional although the packaging may not be in new condition. All major components should be usable although there may be some imperfections and scratches. All major components should be present with no significant shortages unless listed although a few minor components such as screws, washers or cover caps may be missing. Our normal replacement parts service is available for faulty components as for new products.
Our repackaged products offer an opportunity to save money. Sometimes the packaging was damaged in our warehouse or in transit. Sometimes the product was returned or a customer ordered the wrong model. Some components may have minor damage. Whatever the reason, unless we can see that the product and packaging are in new condition we will not send it out as new. Instead we offer the product for sale as “repackaged”.
Repackaged metal products may include more imperfections than a new product including a higher incidence of small dents and creases, scratches, chips and other blemishes. It may be possible to site components with visible blemishes in a less prominent position if there is more than one.
- Powder coated aluminium frame
- Virtually no maintenance required
- Extruded hollow section box profile profile framing throughout with concealed full length stiffeners to provide extra strength and rigidity
- Extruded 80mm x 40mm box profile aluminium posts with rounded corners
- Extruded 80mm x 40mm box profile aluminium eaves beam with rounded corners
- Extruded 60mm x 40mm box profile aluminium glazing bars
- Extruded 150mm x 50mm structural aluminium ridge beam
- Extruded 90mm wide structural aluminium gutter
- 3 aluminium posts included
- Aluminium posts 6'7" long (2000mm)
- Tinted 6mm thick twinwall polycarbonate roof
- Glazing bars at approximately 24" centres (610mm)
- Integral glazing system holds the polycarbonate glazing in position securely
- The unique glazing bar design retains the polycarbonate panels with continuous vertical grooves to each side
- 2 moulded gutter stop end outlets included, with downpipe connectors suitable for rigid pipes or flexible hoses
- Moulded glazing bar end plates included
- 2 triangular eaves braces per post to ensure stability
- Pre-drilled base plates ensure easy fixing into any hard surface including concrete, paving or decking
- All components required for assembly are supplied cut to length and pre-drilled
- Ridge and eaves components are too long to be supplied in one piece so two lengths are supplied with offset joins required to preserve structural integrity
- External eaves height 7'0" (2140mm)
- Internal eaves height approximately 6'9" (2050mm) to underside of glazing bars
- Internal height approximately 6'7" (2000mm) to underside of eaves beam
- External roof projection 9'10" (3000mm) at 10 degrees roof pitch
- External ridge height 8'8" (2650mm) at around 10 degrees roof pitch with standard posts
- External ridge height 9'4" (2850mm) at around 15 degrees roof pitch with standard posts
- External ridge height 8'4" (2550mm) at around 7 degrees roof pitch with standard posts
- External ridge height 7'10" (2400mm) at around 7 degrees roof pitch with posts 150mm shorter
- Projection of posts 7'7"-9'1" (2300-2780mm) from wall to inside of posts
Flexible and adjustable design
- Adjustable ridge height - the roof pitch and therefore the ridge height is variable. Ideally the roof pitch should be at least 10 degrees but if required it can be reduced by a few degrees or increased up to a maximum of 15 degrees. These are not absolute limits and assembly is possible with a slightly lower or higher roof pitch if required.
- Adjustable eaves height - the eaves height can be reduced by cutting the posts, which reduces the ridge height by the same amount.
- Adjustable post positions - the cantilevered design allows the posts to be moved away from the corners if required to avoid an obstruction.
- Adjustable eaves beam position - the main eaves support beam can be set back from the front if required to avoid an obstruction.
- The posts can be set in from each corner by between 300mm and 450mm to each side.
- The eaves beam can be set back from the front by between 200mm and 700mm.
- If you cut the posts to reduce the height you may need to drill new holes in order to attach the base plates.
- In normal circumstances we do not advise cutting the posts by more than 150mm (6"), which reduces the clearance below the eaves beam to around 1850mm (6'1").
POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM: Extruded hollow section aluminium profiles are cut to size and drilled or welded to form a lightweight and strong frame. Aluminium is ideal for outside use because it does not corrode like steel. The aluminium is powder coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
TWIN WALL POLYCARBONATE: Twin wall polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and very practical. Polycarbonate is safe with small children or pets around and easy to handle during installation. Tinted polycarbonate reduces glare by diffusing light in the same way as sunglasses.
LEAN TO GAZEBOS: In essence a lean to gazebo is just a large roof canopy with open sides so it provides a shady seating area immediately outside the house plus a great storage area for things which need to be kept dry. A lean to gazebo is similar to a conservatory but one step closer to the garden. Increasingly lean to gazebos are used as an inexpensive and handy general storage area for a multitude of other things including barbecues, garden furniture, cushions, wellies and a host of other sundries. With open sides the access is convenient but a gazebo is not as secure as a shed or garage. You should consider security before deciding which items to store in your gazebo.
SEALING A LEAN TO GAZEBO AGAINST THE WALL: Although it is not essential, for best results a lean to gazebo should be sealed against the host wall. There are various ways of doing this depending on the wall surface. The easiest way is a simple silicone seal but this will require the most maintenance. Adhesive flashing is a more permanent solution but it will also require occasional maintenance. The best seal is lead flashing dressed into the existing mortar, which requires little or no maintenance. However, it is the most expensive option and normally requires a plumber. With no seal at all, a lean to gazebo still provides a waterproof canopy and although the walls may be damp on occasion this may not be a problem. Lean to gazebos are normally supplied with no flashing or sealant included due to the various different options available to suit different sites and individual requirements.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the projection and the second dimension is the width. The projection is measured from the existing building.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
DELIVERY UPDATE: Please allow a few days extra for delivery because the carrier networks are less reliable at present due to exceptionally high demand. As a result our normal next day delivery service may be a few days slower. If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards. Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this clearance product available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your clearance product. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your clearance product into the back garden unaided. Even if your clearance product is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
- PERFORMANCE DATA: 94.22% delivered next day, 97.83% delivered within 72 hours, 4.07% reported damaged. We check the performance of our carriers regularly and publish the results. These large and heavy parcels are extremely difficult to deliver. Most carriers refuse to carry such bulky items. Too large for automated sorting lines, these parcels can only be handled manually. Drivers and warehouse staff struggle to lift these packages so occasional delays are more likely. Please allow a few days extra to avoid disappointment.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our clearance product prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All clearance product prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.