Click this messge to hide it.
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: This repackaged timber product offers an opportunity to save money. Similar to an ex demo or seconds quality, all major components should be usable with no significant shortages. The packaging may not be in new condition and there may be signs of use or imperfections such as knots, shakes, weathering or filler. If the product or packaging is not as new we offer the product for sale as “repackaged”. We recommend painting or staining with careful preparation soon after assembly. The saving quoted is deducted from the retail price on 24th August 2023.
- Pressure treated deal throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of these arbours originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Supplied with pre-fabricated trellis panels which makes installation easier
- Substantial ex 3"x3" corner posts (finished size 70mm x 70mm)
- Slatted timber seat and back with slats running from side to side. Cushions are not included.
- Trellis panels are 45mm finished thickness and joinery made with morticed and tenoned corners
- Diamond pattern trellis panels to each side
- Pergola style roof
- 4'7" wide (1400mm)
- 2'2" deep (650mm)
- 7'0" high (2140mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal. Lawns are often too soft, but may be suitable with care. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover.