Click this messge to hide it.
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: This repackaged timber product offers an opportunity to save money. Similar to an ex demo or seconds quality, all major components should be usable with no significant shortages. The packaging may not be in new condition and there may be signs of use or imperfections such as knots, shakes, weathering or filler. If the product or packaging is not as new we offer the product for sale as “repackaged”. We recommend painting or staining with careful preparation soon after assembly. The saving quoted is deducted from the retail price on 8th August 2023.
- All timber treated with a light coloured preservative
- Easily painted in any other colour of your choice
- For best results a top coat is recommended soon after installation
- Supplied in fully glazed prefabricated panels which makes installation easier
- Double hinged front doors
- Single top hinged lid with restrictor stays
- 3 slatted wooden shelves
- Twinwall polycarbonate glazing
- Height 3'11" (1200mm)
- Width 2'3" (690mm)
- Depth 1'7" (490mm)
- These growhouses are easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections will pass through a normal single door
TWIN WALL POLYCARBONATE: Twin wall polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and very practical. With small children or pets around polycarbonate greenhouses are safer. Polycarbonate is also safer to handle during installation. Polycarbonate greenhouses provide a similar growing environment to glass greenhouses with better insulation properties and reduced glare. Polycarbonate also provides good insulation from frost and maintains a more even temperature for better plant growth. Twin wall polycarbonate also diffuses light to prevent scorching. Twin wall polycarbonate glazing is stronger than the flimsy single skin polycarbonate sheeting supplied with some greenhouses.