Stock products are delivered within a few days. Other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Repackaged Wooden Gazebo 680 - Pent Roof, Fully Boarded Walls
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: This product is similar to an ex display product. It should be complete and fully functional although the packaging may not be in new condition. All major components should be usable although there may be some blemishes, imperfections, scratches and signs of use. All major components should be present with no significant shortages unless listed although a few minor components such as screws, washers or cover caps may be missing. Our normal replacement parts service is available for faulty components as for new products.
Our repackaged products offer an opportunity to save money. Sometimes the packaging was damaged in our warehouse or in transit. Sometimes the product was returned or a customer ordered the wrong model. Some components may have minor damage and signs of wear. Whatever the reason, unless we can see that the product and packaging are in new condition we will not send it out as new. Instead we offer the product for sale as “repackaged”.
Any timber product may include knots, shakes, small splits, machining marks, filler, staining imperfections and other blemishes. A repackaged timber product which has been returned may also include other minor imperfections such as screw holes if assembly was attempted or weathering if it was stored uncovered for a period but the product should still be usable. It should be possible to conceal most imperfections with woodstain only and the remainder with a limited use of filler, wood glue or sanding. An extra coat or two of woodstain is recommended to cover minor blemishes.
- All timber used in the construction of this gazebo originates from sustainable forests
- Suitable as a smoking shelter
- Possible use as a hot tub cover
- Strong 90mm x 90mm posts
- 1 support post in the middle of the front wall
- Fully boarded rear and side walls with a 28mm thick tongued and grooved wall logs
- The roof is supplied unassembled with the rafters and roof boards cut to size
- 19mm thick tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- Durable and low maintenance one piece EPDM rubber roof surface
- Substantial timber fascia boards to front, rear and sides
- External eaves height approximately 7'1" (2170mm)
- External ridge height approximately 7'11" (2420mm)
- External roof overhang approximately 12" to all sides (300mm)
- This building is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections will pass through a normal single door
- Timber pre-treated in a translucent light brown factory preservative finish - further treatment is recommended shortly after installation
ONE PIECE EPDM ROOF: A tough EPDM rubber membrane is made in one piece to the size of your roof with no joins. It is easily fitted within a few minutes at normal temperatures with no heat required. EPDM rubber is completely inert, UV stable and not affected by extreme temperatures. It never perishes and it will not rot, split, crack or degrade. EPDM rubber lasts for years with little or no maintenance. It has been widely used in flat roofing for over 40 years from Alaska to the Middle East. It is increasingly popular in the UK where it is widely used for re-roofing flat roof garages and extensions. Even in extreme weather conditions EPDM rubber remains flexible and it will stretch to absorb any movement as a timber roof expands and contracts with the seasons.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sides. The width refers to the fully boarded rear wall. All sizes quoted are the external gazebo sizes and do not include any roof overhang, unless stated otherwise. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Microporous preservatives delivered only
- Galvanized steel post support bracket
- A choice of composite decking kits
- Recycled plastic base kits
MICROPOROUS PRESERVATIVE - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our quality microporous preservatives are impervious to water but not to water vapour. This allows the wood to breathe. You can order up to 3 separate colours if required. At least two coats are normally required with a further coat at periodic intervals.
Our 3 star preservative is practical and affordable with a choice of 4 colours. It covers around 10 square metres per litre and normally lasts 1-2 years before a further coat is required.
Our 4 star preservative is a high quality preservative which covers around 9 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Our 5 star preservative is a deluxe high build preservative which can be used to achieve a stunning finish. Each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. It covers around 8 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Based on average coverage five litres of our 4 star preservative is enough for two coats on an 8'x10' shed or an 8'x8' log cabin. Ten litres is enough for three coats on a 10'x16' shed or a 12'x10' log cabin. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. All of these preservatives are safe for use with children and pets. These microporous preservatives are only available when you purchase a Summer garden building or if you purchased a Summer building in the past. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
WATERPROOF COLOUR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: This advanced water-based microprous timber treatment uses the latest high-tech nanotechnology to create a long-lasting waterproof wood coating that is environmentally friendly. It is suitable for use on all softwood and hardwood products and is especially recommended for use on pressure treated timber, including sheds, summerhouses, gazebos, fencing and garden furniture. This timber treatment will colour, protect and enhance your exterior wood. It contains a mould inhibitor to protect the coating and can be used on all outside and inside timber. It gives a traditional matt wood stain finish in a range of natural colours. It can easily be applied by sprayer, brush or roller. It is recommended that the second coat is applied as soon as the first coat is touch dry. We advise for ultimate performance the timber has a wood preservative pre-treatment. For the first treatment, two coats are recommended and will give a traditional wood stain finish that is long lasting. A further coat is recommended every 2-5 years. One litre covers approximately 10-12 square metres. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. On average five litres covers a 12x8 shed with two coats and ten litres covers a 10x20 with three coats. It is recommended that 2 coats be applied. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
WATERPROOF CLEAR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our hardwearing clear seal is ideal as a clear varnish for bare timber or as a waterproof top coat for painted wood and pressure treated timber. It is also ideal as a waterproof floor varnish, especially the polyurethane clear seal. The smooth and shiny finished surface is waterproof and easy to clean. Available in a choice of acrylic or polyurethane, these colourless water based coatings are almost odourless and recommended for smooth planed timber only. One coat is normally required as a sealing top coat on painted or treated timber. A minimum of two coats are normally required on untreated wood. Up to three coats may be required for floors. An unsealed timber floor quickly shows muddy boot marks and other dirt. For best results a floor should be treated at the earliest opportunity while the timber is new and clean. On average five litres of our 5 star clear seal is enough for three coats on a 12'x12' floor, two coats on the walls of an 8'x8' log cabin or one coat on the walls of a 12'x16' log cabin. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. The price includes free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
GALVANIZED STEEL POST SUPPORT BRACKETS: These heavy duty brackets are designed to support timber posts and to make fixing the posts down into a timber or concrete base easier, neater and more secure. The base of the timber posts can be fixed at up to around 2" (50mm) above the ground if required to allow for future settlement of a log building and lowered in stages as the logs gradually settle. Different fixings are needed for fixing into different bases. For this reason fixings are not included. Heavy duty screws or coachbolts are suitable for fixing into a timber base. Explanding bolts, hammer fixings or plugs and screws may be suitable for fixing into concrete. If your building is sited on an existing lawn we recommend digging a hole for each post and filling it with concrete to create foundation pads. If the brackets are correctly fixed there should be no direct contact between the timber posts and the ground.
WPC COMPOSITE DECKING KITS: This superb quality WPC wood plastic composite decking closely resembles real wood, with the same look and feel. However, it is virtually maintenance free and it will never rot. At a glance it is difficult to tell the difference between this composite material and real timber decking with a stained finish. Furthermore, the similarities are not skin deep like a thin veneer. The realistic finish has a fibrous surface which looks similar to the grain of real wood. This synthetic composite is also heavier and stronger than real wood. The strength, durability and lack of maintenance make this superb decking a popular choice with pensioners and discerning commercial buyers such as care homes. Occasional cleaning with soapy water normally restores the original appearance. If any dirt or stains become ingrained after prolonged neglect even the most stubborn marks can be cleaned with a pressure washer.
Our WPC composite decking is a revolutionary material which provides all the benefits of real wood without the maintenance. It can be left outside uncovered all year round. Unlike real wood this synthetic wood is a weatherproof material with no knots, splinters, machining marks or other imperfections. It will never develop splits or shakes and no sap will ever ooze out of it. Our wood plastic composite is an equal mixture of real wood and recycled plastic. Even the wood is a mixture of sawdust and unusable offcuts, so it is the ultimate environmentally friendly alternative to wood. The colour pigments are mixed in before the powdered composite is moulded into shape, so the colour runs all the way through the finished product. The boards are completely impervious to water. The boards can be sawn, drilled and screwed, just like real wood. You can fix it with standard woodscrews. Being heavier and denser than real wood, screw fixings are actually stronger in composite boards.
RECYCLED PLASTIC BASE KITS: Our durable eco-grid and eco-paving base kits are a practical and affordable alternative to slabs or concrete. Lightweight and easy to install within a few minutes, these 100% recycled polypropylene pavers simply click together with no fixings needed. The interlocking design helps to spread weight and ensures greater rigidity. Extensive preparation is not normally required - just level the soil and lay the pavers directly on soil or a thin layer of sand or pea shingle. Weed membranes are not needed below a timber floor. The self draining design prolongs the life of a timber floor. Unlike paving or concrete our plastic bases are fully relocatable. Where space permits the base is normally laid full size but if required in a tight location the pavers can be cut to size with no loss of structural integrity. The base is normally a few inches larger than your building. Fast delivery within 3-5 days ensures that you can start work quickly.
ECO-GRID BASE KITS: Our eco-grid plastic bases can support up to 150 tonnes per square metre. Each eco-grid is 472mm x 472mm and 40mm thick with an immensely strong 60mm hexagonal cell structure. Eco-grids should be laid on a sub-base of soil, sand or pea shingle but not on hard surfaces such as concrete. Integral pegs on the underside help to bed the eco-grids into a softer sub-base which helps with levelling. If the sub-base is concrete or a similar hard surface we recommend our eco-paving which features a flat underside.
ECO-PAVING BASE KITS: Our eco-paving is less brittle and more difficult to damage than concrete paving slabs. The pavers have a strong grid structure underneath and the surface looks similar to concrete slabs. Eco-paving is recommended if the sub-base is concrete or a similar hard surface, because the pavers feature a flat and level underside. Eco-paving can also be laid on soil or pea shingle. Each eco-paver is 385mm x 385mm and 40mm thick.
- Choice of CRANE DELIVERY within a few weeks or EXPRESS DELIVERY within a few days.
- Express delivery requires unloading by hand, piece by piece.
- Crane offload requires no unloading - the pack is lowered to the ground by crane.
- Crane offload is available throughout England, Wales and southern Scotland.
- Express delivery is available throughout England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and offshore islands
- Crane delivery within 3-4 weeks.
- Express delivery includes NEXT DAY DELIVERY throughout England, Wales and southern Scotland.
- Express delivery includes delivery ON ANY DAY OF YOUR CHOICE.
- Express delivery within 3-5 days in northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and offshore islands
- Some sizes are always in stock but other sizes are not. To see which sizes are in stock now please refer to the product details or click here to see a full list of all of our STOCK CABINS WITH NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- Delivery is available throughout the UK but prices vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
Crane Offload or Express Delivery?
- Express delivery ensures the fastest delivery time but it requires two fit and strong people to unload by hand.
- Crane offload is much easier with no manual unloading required.
- Your clearance product is delivered as a large pack. The pack is 4' (1.2m) wide and 3' (0.9m) high. It is normally around 15' (4.5m) long, which is a similar length to an average car. The overall weight is around 1 tonne (1000kg) which is also similar to a car.
- A typical pack includes around 200-300 individual pieces of wood and other elements which may be heavy.
- Unloading by hand is not difficult if you are fit and strong and used to physical work.
- Unloading by hand is not recommended if you are older, unfit, ill or not used to physical work.
- Express delivery is often arranged by appointment with your base layers or fitters.
- Crane offload is recommended if you are paying for professional installation. At most sites you can avoid handling the components yourself. When organizing the delivery remember to allow a delay until the professional installer is available. Most installers require at least a few weeks notice. We recommend delaying delivery until a few days before the installer is due to arrive.
- If you require a base remember to allow a delay until the base is completed when organizing the delivery. The builder may also be able to unload your clearance product or move it if you arrange the delivery while the builder is on site.
Our Crane Delivery Service - Additional Details
Our CRANE OFFLOAD service is the best option if you want to avoid unloading by hand and if you can wait 1-2 weeks. The driver can unload quickly and easily without assistance. The pack is normally delivered onto the drive. It is sometimes possible to deliver onto the front lawn. It is not normally possible to deliver the pack into the back garden. The pack is strapped and sealed on delivery but after the pack is opened the individual components are easy to carry.
- The crane offload option is available at all mainland addresses in England and Wales.
- The crane offload option is available in southern Scotland in DG, EH, FK1-7, FK9-15, G1-62, G64-82, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH2-5 and TD postcodes.
- The crane offload option is currently not available in Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
- With the crane delivery service it is not possible to select the delivery day or a specific time.
- Your delivery is arranged as part of a mixed load with 6 or 8 other customers in the same area.
- You will always receive advance notice of the delivery.
- With a few weeks notice you can select a 1 week delivery window.
- You can delay the delivery if required, for example if your base is not ready.
- If requested the driver can phone you 30-60 minutes before arriving.
Our Express Delivery Service - Additional Details
Choose NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland. We can deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just email us before 10.00am on the working day before.
SCOTLAND: Next day delivery is available to all mainland addresses in DG, EH, FK, G1-62, G64-82, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. Delivery is available within 3-5 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
NORTHERN IRELAND & OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is available within 3-5 days throughout Northern Ireland, the Isle of Wight, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man, the Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is available within 3-5 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
FREE TIMED DELIVERY - MONDAY TO FRIDAY: This option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. Timed delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G1-62, G64-82, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The timed delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. Timed delivery is not available if you choose the crane offload option. The delivery will take place within 1 hour of your chosen time. You can choose a time between 9am and 5pm.
FREE SATURDAY AM DELIVERY: This option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday AM delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G1-62, G64-82, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday. Saturday delivery is not available if you choose the crane offload option.
PRICES IN YOUR AREA: Delivery is available throughout the UK but prices vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All clearance product prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this clearance product by phone or online.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
- Low cost installation available in many areas
- Pay separately on completion
THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS: Since we were established in 1981 we have connected thousands of customers to our unique network of independent fitters and baselayers. Specialist teams have offered to install our buildings or lay bases in many areas at low fixed rates in return for recurring work. The prices are offered within a specific area and subject to conditions. You deal direct with the fitter or baselayer which keeps the prices low and you pay them separately on completion. We make no commission except for a small upfront referral fee. The fitters and baselayers pay us nothing and we pay them nothing. Although we do not manage or supervise the work directly we listen carefully to feedback and any team who provides a poor service is removed from our network. For decades this effective system has provided a low cost option for our customers with high levels of satisfaction.
LOW PRICES FOR BASELAYING AND INSTALLATION: Low cost fitters and baselayers are available in many areas. To see the prices in your local area just enter the first half of your postcode at the top of every page or CLICK HERE. All of the specialist teams available in your area are listed alongside the building prices. To see their prices and conditions just click on the blue "i" symbol next to each team. To order online just add your chosen fitter or baselayer to your shopping basket before you proceed to the checkout.
NO FITTERS IN YOUR AREA? If you cannot see any fitters or baselayers in your area please contact us. We can often obtain a competitive quote from a team who is willing to travel a bit further. If you experience any other problems, for example entering your postcode or finding the fitting prices just contact us.
FITTERS & BASELAYERS REQUIRED - REGISTER FREE: Give your business a boost - we can put you in touch with customers in your local area! We need more fitters and base layers in all areas across England, Scotland and Wales. Register now - its free! It only takes a few minutes to register. Just CLICK HERE to apply online.