3 Seater Swing Seat 970 - Pressure Treated, Slatted Design
This luxurious swing set seats up to three in comfort. It features an attractive and durable slatted garden bench suspended in a substantial frame. The overall size is 7'3" wide x 5'4" deep (2200mm x 1620mm) though due to the swinging of the seat additional clearance should be allowed for in front and behind. The traditional design features strong construction with sturdy 70mm x 70mm posts and pressure treated timber throughout for strength and durability. A 150mm x 45mm top beam with strong supporting steel chains ensures a smooth, well balanced swinging operation. The swing seat comes complete with a fixed curved wooden slatted canopy providing sheltered relaxation and protection from the sun. The contoured seat is smooth and curved for greater comfort. Two removable shelves that easily slot into the frame provide a stable area to rest your drinks. This swing seat will make a perfect spot to relax and enjoy the fresh air. This garden furniture is largely supplied as pre-assembled panels for easier self assembly. All fixings and instructions are included.
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- 3 seater swing seat with slatted seat and back
- Sturdy posts ex 3"x3" (finished size 70mm x 70mm)
- Substantial top beam ex 6"x2" (finished size 150mm x 45mm)
- Fixed curved wooden slatted canopy
- Strong supporting steel chains
- 2 removable shelves for arm rests
- Galvanized fixings
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Bench seat width 4'11" (1500mm)
- Bench seat depth 1'7" (480mm)
- Bench back width 4'11" (1500mm)
- Bench back height 1'6" (450mm)
- Overall width approximately 7'3" (2200mm)
- Overall depth approximately 5'4" (1620mm)
- Overall height approximately 5'11" (1800mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: Production of this building has been temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 shutdown. We currently expect delivery to be approximately 3 weeks later than the estimated delivery times below. We anticipate a surge in demand when production resumes so if you order now you will beat the rush.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 working days after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.