Stock products are delivered within a few days. Other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Synthetic Wood Love Seat 082 - Teak Finish, Maintenance Free
- Artificial wood with the same look and feel as real wood
- Closely resembles the appearance of real wood
- Realistic woodgrain surface texture runs all the way through
- Paint colour runs all the way through
- Teak finish included
- Will never rot
- Virtually maintenance free
- No painting is ever needed
- Easy wipe-clean surface
- A pressure washer can be used for stubborn marks
- Similar density and weight to real wood
- Slightly heavier and stronger than most wood
- Can be sanded, sawn, drilled or painted, just like real wood
- No knots, shakes, sap or splinters
- Traditional chair design with slatted seat and back
- Traditional love seat design with chairs at an angle to each other, facing inwards, with 2 angled trays
- Prefabricated back and seat, side panels and trays for simple assembly
- Overall width 5'8" (1720mm)
- Overall depth 2'6" (770mm)
- Chair width 2'0" (620mm)
- Chair depth 2'0" (604mm)
- Chair height 3'1" (935mm)
- Overall weight 42.9kg
SYNTHETIC WOOD - LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE REAL WOOD: This superb quality synthetic wood closely resembles real wood, with the same look and feel. However, it is virtually maintenance free and it will never rot. At a glance it is difficult to tell the difference between this synthetic wood and real wood. Furthermore, the similarities are not skin deep like a thin veneer. The grainy surface has a texture which looks similar to the grain of real wood but the grainy texture and the paint colour run all the way through this artificially engineered wood. It can be sanded, sawn, drilled or painted just like real wood. You can also fix things to it with standard woodscrews, for example if you wish to fix a commemorative plaque. This synthetical wood has a similar weight and density to real wood. The strength, durability and zero maintenance make this stunning furniture a popular choice with pensioners and discerning commercial buyers such as care homes.
SYNTHETIC WOOD - VIRTUALLY MAINTENANCE FREE: The only maintenance required is occasional cleaning with soapy water to restore the original appearance. If any dirt or stains become engrained after prolonged neglect this tough furniture can be cleaned with a pressure washer. The most stubborn marks can be removed by lightly sanding with fine grade sandpaper, just like real wood. Most people keep the original colour in which case no painting is ever needed. If required, perhaps to match existing features, you can paint it any colour (although be aware that regular redecoration will be needed if you choose this option).
SYNTHETIC WOOD - BETTER THAN REAL WOOD: This revolutionary new material provides all the benefits of real wood with none of the maintenance and no deterioration. You can leave it outside uncovered all year round. Years later it still looks like new. Unlike real wood this synthetic wood is a weatherproof material with no knots, splinters, machining marks or other imperfections. It will never develop splits or shakes and no sap will ever ooze out of it. And unlike real wood, even if you sand it there is no need to paint it afterwards and it still looks like new. The technology behind our synthetic wood is similar to the technology behind artificial corks in wine bottles. Although plenty of people like the natural beauty of real cork, many people including many wine growers prefer artificial cork. The artificial cork is stronger, more durable and provides a superior performance with fewer problems - just like our synthetic wood.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal. Lawns are often too soft, but may be suitable with care. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
DELIVERY UPDATE: Please allow a few days extra for delivery because the carrier networks are less reliable at present due to exceptionally high demand. As a result our normal next day delivery service may be a few days slower. If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards. Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this garden furniture available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your garden furniture. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your garden furniture into the back garden unaided. Even if your garden furniture is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
- PERFORMANCE DATA: 94.22% delivered next day, 97.83% delivered within 72 hours, 4.07% reported damaged. We check the performance of our carriers regularly and publish the results. These large and heavy parcels are extremely difficult to deliver. Most carriers refuse to carry such bulky items. Too large for automated sorting lines, these parcels can only be handled manually. Drivers and warehouse staff struggle to lift these packages so occasional delays are more likely. Please allow a few days extra to avoid disappointment.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.