Click this messge to hide it.
- Free same day installation
- Individually made to order
- All timber used in the construction of this shed originates from sustainable forests
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- These sheds include immersion treatment in light brown preservative as standard
- Strong ex 2" planed framework
- Strong ex 2" floor joists
- 12mm deal shiplap wall cladding (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- All sheds feature 12mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- Windows glazed with timber beading and 3mm horticultural glass bedded on silicone sealant
- Ledged and braced door with black japanned T hinges and lockable padbolt
- Strong ex 4" x 1.5" door ledges and braces
- Black mineral felted roof
- Internal eaves height 5'10" (1790mm)
- External eaves height 6'1" (1860mm)
- Ridge height increases as the width increases e.g. external ridge height for 6'x8' shed is 6'11" (2100mm)
- Single door 2'6" wide (760mm)
- Door height 5'8" (1725mm)
FREE SAME DAY INSTALLATION - THE BENEFITS: Our free in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of a better quality garden shed. This is because any building which includes free installation is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your garden shed and then install it, all at the same time. Others send sub-contract fitters separately, often from far away and often a week or two after the delivery. Waiting for the fitter can be very frustrating. Sub-contract fitting is also much more expensive because of the travelling costs. The fitting service does not include base preparation. A flat and level base is required, which can be made using concrete, paving slabs, pressure treated timber or plastic. In many areas we offer a base laying service as an option. We also offer heavy duty plastic base kits in all areas.
SCANDINAVIAN REDWOOD OR WHITEWOOD: The most widely used timber in the UK for years, Scandinavian Redwood and Whitewood grow in the well managed forests of Scandinavia and the coldest parts of Northern Europe. The cold climate ensures slow growth. The growth rings are much closer together than faster growing trees from warmer climates. As a result the timber is heavy and durable with a close grain pattern. The wood is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined. Redwood and Whitewood are so similar in appearance and performance that it is difficult to tell the difference. Both are classified as slightly durable and treatment is required for outside use. The forests of Scandinavia and Northern Europe have been responsibly managed on a sustainable basis for centuries so Scandinavian Redwood or Whitewood is an enviromentally friendly choice.
PLANED SHIPLAP CLADDING: These garden sheds feature smooth planed fully interlocking tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding. This design ensures that rainwater drains faster and the timber dries quicker, which ensures a longer life for your garden shed. Our shiplap is fully tongued and grooved which is stronger than the half lap shiplap or rebated shiplap used by some others.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: A feature of these quality sheds is the heavy duty doors, with substantial ledges and braces. Another feature is the substantial 2" thick framing spaced close together, which ensures a more robust and durable building.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The width refers to the angled gable walls at the front and rear including the door wall. The length refers to the side walls. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.