Pressure Treated Gazebo 966 - Benches, Table
This unique elegant gazebo seats up to six in comfort. The traditional design features heavy duty construction with pressure treated timber throughout for longevity. The gazebo comes complete with an integral picnic table and benches both sides. Standard features include a timber floor and an apex slatted roof to provide shelter and shade whatever the weather. The diamond trellis panels to the sides allow cool breeze to pass through or can be used to train climbing plants to grow. This stylish furniture will complement any garden. This building is supplied as pre-assembled panels for easier self assembly. All fixings and instructions are included.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 16th October.
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Apex slatted roof
- Fixed solid timber frame
- Chunky sturdy construction
- Substantial posts ex 3"x3" (finished size 70mm x 70mm)
- Timber floor
- Slatted benches and table top
- Wide handrails
- Decorative diamond trellis panels
- Designed for easy walk in access
- Galvanized fixings
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Overall width approximately 7'1" (2160mm)
- Overall depth approximately 5'10" (1780mm)
- Overall height approximately 7'9" (2360mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 working days after order.
- Our gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.