Wooden Gazebo 54 - Woven Natural Willow
This attractive gazebo is approximately 8'x7' (2.4mx2.1m) and features durable natural woven willow throughout. The floor and roof are supplied in prefabricated panels which are easy to assemble. The woven willow roof features a ridge finial. The willow wall screens feature decorative arches. A pressure treated timber floor is available as an option. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. Detailed instructions are supplied for simple DIY assembly.
- Durable natural woven willow throughout
- 1 full height woven willow screen
- 4 half height woven willow screens
- 5 decorative willow diamond trellis arches
- Woven willow roof
- Decorative willow ridge finial
- Fixing pegs included
- Doorway 3'9" wide (1150mm)
- Ridge height 8'8" (2650mm)
- Internal width from side to side 7'7" (2300mm)
- Internal depth from front to back 6'7" (2000mm)
- External width from side to side 8'2" (2480mm)
- External depth from front to back 7'1" (2150mm)
- This gazebo is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections are designed to pass through a normal single door
HEXAGONAL BUILDING SIZES: For ease of reference these hexagonal gazebos are measured as a rectangle. The first dimension listed is the overall width from side to side and the second dimension is the depth from front to back. The overall width is measured at the widest point from corner to corner. The depth is measured at the narrowest point from wall centre to wall centre. The external wall sizes are listed alongside the price. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Pressure treated timber floor with wooden decking boards (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Recycled plastic base kits
RECYCLED PLASTIC BASE KITS: Our durable eco-grid and eco-paving base kits are an affordable alternative to slabs or concrete. Lightweight and easy to install within a few minutes, these 100% recycled polypropylene pavers simply click together with no fixings needed. Designed to spread weight these lightweight pavers are stronger and longer lasting than a timber floor. Extensive preparation is not normally required - just level the soil and lay the pavers directly on the soil. No sand or shingle is required. Weed membranes are not needed below timber floors. The pavers interlock for greater rigidity. Unlike paving or concrete our plastic bases are self draining and fully relocatable. Where space permits the base is normally laid full size but if required in a tight location the pavers can be cut to size with no loss of structural integrity. The base is normally a few inches larger than your building. Fast delivery within 3-5 days ensures that you can start work quickly.
ECO-GRID BASE KITS: Our eco-grid plastic bases can support up to 150 tonnes per square metre. Each eco-grid paver is 472mm x 472mm and 40mm thick with an immensely strong 60mm hexagonal cell structure. Eco-grids can be laid on soil or shingle. Integral pegs on the underside help to level the base grids more easily. If the sub-base is concrete or a similar hard surface we recommend our eco-paving which features a flat underside.
ECO-PAVING BASE KITS: Our eco-paving is stronger, less brittle and more difficult to damage than concrete paving slabs. The pavers have a strong grid structure underneath and the surface looks similar to concrete slabs. We recommend eco-paving bases for larger sheds and workshops, log cabins, commercial use and any other heavy duty applications. It is also recommended if the sub-base is concrete or a similar hard surface, because the pavers feature a flat and level underside. Eco-paving can also be laid on soil or shingle. Supporting up to 200 tonnes per square metre, each eco-grid paver is 385mm x 385mm and 40mm thick.
- Delivery is normally between 1 and 2 weeks after order.
- Our gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process
- Kerbside delivery with advance notice by phone a day or two before
- This gazebo is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections are designed to pass through a normal single door.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.