Click this messge to hide it.
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: This repackaged timber product offers an opportunity to save money. Similar to an ex demo or seconds quality, all major components should be usable with no significant shortages. The packaging may not be in new condition and there may be signs of use or imperfections such as knots, shakes, weathering or filler. If the product or packaging is not as new we offer the product for sale as “repackaged”. We recommend painting or staining with careful preparation soon after assembly. The saving quoted is based on the retail price at the time of publication.
- Pale grey translucent finish
- Easily painted in any other colour of your choice
- For best results a top coat is recommended soon after installation
- Pressure treated deal throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- All timber used in the construction of these gazebos originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Hipped pyramid roof design with substantial posts and decorative slatted corner panels
- Attractive boarded roof with 16mm boards (finished thickness)
- Strong ex 3"x3" rafters throughout (68x68mm finished size)
- Heavy duty ex 4"x4" corner posts (finished size 88x88mm)
- Posts can be cut down to reduce the heights if required
- 8 decorative slatted corner panels 1600mm high x 680mm wide (excluding posts)
- Suitable as a smoking shelter
- Possible use as a hot tub cover
- Width of openings between slatted panels 4'0" (1208mm)
- External ridge height 9'4" (2849mm)
- Internal eaves height 6'4" (1931mm) at the lowest point inside
- Roof size external 11'4"x11'4" (3454mm x 3454mm)
- Wall size external 9'7"x9'7" (2920mm x 2920mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
SCANDINAVIAN REDWOOD OR WHITEWOOD: The most widely used timber in the UK for years, Scandinavian Redwood and Whitewood grow in the well managed forests of Scandinavia and the coldest parts of Northern Europe. The cold climate ensures slow growth. The growth rings are much closer together than faster growing trees from warmer climates. As a result the timber is heavy and durable with a close grain pattern. The wood is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined. Redwood and Whitewood are so similar in appearance and performance that it is difficult to tell the difference. Both are classified as slightly durable and treatment is required for outside use. The forests of Scandinavia and Northern Europe have been responsibly managed on a sustainable basis for centuries so Scandinavian Redwood or Whitewood is an enviromentally friendly choice.
RESTRICTED ACCESS: This gazebo is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections are designed to pass through a normal single door.