Heavy Duty Aluminium 1 Tier Staging 330
Lengths from 4' to 20'. Width 24", 32" or 36". Height 30" or 36". This superb aluminium staging is suitable for commercial use. The heavy duty construction features 1/8" thick aluminium framework throughout. All joints are double bolted for added strength. The worktop features a choice of solid aluminium sheet or aluminium slats. Each staging is supplied with instructions and all necessary fixings.
- Silver finish aluminium, will not rust or rot
- Double bolted joints throughout for extra strength
- Minimum 1/8" thick aluminium framing (3mm)
- 2" x 2" x 1/8" aluminium angle framing (50mm x 50mm x 3mm)
- 2" x 1/8" thick T profile aluminium framing (3mm)
- 2" x 1/8" thick Z profile aluminium framing (3mm)
- Legs spaced at 4ft centres (12220mm)
- Legs braced front to back at top and lower level
- Main front to back shelf framing spaced at 2ft centres (610mm)
- Additional cross braces included to support solid aluminium sheet
- Shelves with aluminium sheet feature a 3/4" high (20mm) perimeter lip to retain shingle
- A choice of 30" or 36" working height (750mm or 900mm)
- A choice of 24" (610mm) wide, 32" (810mm) wide or 36" (915mm) wide
- Worktop with a choice of solid aluminium sheet or aluminium slats
SOLID SHEET STAGING: Solid shelving is suitable for multiple uses. The flat surface is ideal as a worktop area but it can also be very effective for growing. The shelves feature a 3/4" high (20mm) perimeter lip so the shelves can be filled with shingle or covered with capillary matting. The aluminium sheet is easily removed for cleaning.
SLATTED TOP STAGING: Slatted staging is ideal for growing with gaps between the slats to optimise air circulation around the roots of growing plants. Three 55mm wide slats are supplied per foot width.
Production of this building has been temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 shutdown. We currently expect delivery to be approximately 3 weeks later than the estimated delivery times. However, we anticipate a surge in demand when production resumes so order now to beat the rush.
- Delivery is normally within 2 weeks after order.
- This accessory can be purchased separately or added to any greenhouse order.
- Our prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All accessory prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
Please scroll down to see customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails from customers after they purchased this product from us. Click here to see more customer reviews of all products.
I want you to know that after your intervention I received the missing parts the next day by DHL and now allswell. Many thanks to you. I am now happy that the staging is strong enough for my purposes and I've already ordered another three of them to finish off our greenhouse.
Again, many thanks to you for your very prompt action. Excellent customer service.
Ian, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15, Heavy Duty Aluminium 1 Tier Staging 330, 6th December 2019