Hose Fed Irrigation System 319 - With Timer, 50m Hose, 50 Drippers
This great value drip irrigation system waters 50 plants or an area of up to 12.5 square metres, which is equivalent to both sides of a 10’x20’ greenhouse. All you need is an outside tap. An automatic programmable timer is included with adjustable dials for frequency and duration. You can water at several different heights with the standard kit, for example if you have tomato plants on the ground, seed trays on staging and hanging baskets suspended from the roof. Sufficient connectors and ground pegs are supplied for most normal uses. The drippers are each adjustable from 0 to 10 litres per hour flow. The kit includes an outside tap connector with shut-off valves and a programmable timer with 132 variations. The timer frequency varies from once per hour to once per week and the duration varies from 1 minute to 120 minutes. The kit includes a 25m long main hose, a 25m long feeder hose, a programmable timer, a BSP outside tap adaptor, an automatic coupling, a flow control valve, an end plug, 50 drippers overall including 20 end drippers and 30 inline drippers, 15 couplings and 50 support stakes.
- Automatic hose fed drip irrigation system
- Requires an outside tap within 25 metres to supply the water
- Waters up to 50 individual plants or an area of around 12.5 square metres, based on 500mm dripper spacing
- Waters both sides of a 10'x20' greenhouse or one side of a 40' long greenhouse, based on 500mm dripper spacing
- Maximum water flow 240 litres per 24 hours
- Water flow varies from 0 litres to 10 litres per hour
- Programmable water timer included, ideal for watering plants when you are at work or away on holiday
- Programmable water timer features 2 rotary dials which are manually adjusted
- Adjustable timer frequency varies from once per hour to once per week
- Adjustable timer duration varies from 1 minute to 120 minutes
- Timer requires 2 AAA batteries
- 25m long main hose, which supplies water from the outside tap
- 25m long feeder hose, which distributes water from the header tank to the plants
- BSP outside tap adaptor for the main hose
- BSP automatic coupling for the main hose
- Flow control valve for the main hose
- End stop for the main hose
- 20 adjustable end drippers, which deliver the right amount of water to each plant, located at the end of a run
- 30 adjustable inline drippers, which deliver the right amount of water to each plant, located in the middle of a run
- 15 two way T-couplings, with two inline main hose couplings and one 90 degree branch to feeder hose, directs the water towards each plant
- 5 elbow couplings for main hose, allows 90 degree changes in direction either horizontally or vertically
- 50 support stakes, which hold the feeder hose in position
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready - included in the price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: This popular product is in stock now and available with next day delivery.
- Our next day delivery service is currently operating as normal although delays are a bit more likely. Delayed deliveries normally arrive on the following day.
- The next day delivery service may be stopped at any time with little or no notice. We therefore recommend selecting the earliest available delivery day.
- If you do not select a delivery day during the process of ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards.
- On busy days when our output capacity is reached that day is automatically closed early and it is no longer possible to select that day for delivery. In such cases the following weekday is the earliest day available.
- Please read on below the line for full details of the delivery service for this product.
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this accessory available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your accessory we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your accessory into the back garden unaided. Even if your accessory is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our accessory prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All accessory prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.