Click this messge to hide it.
- All timber used in the construction of this product originates from sustainable forests
- FSC Mix Credit, FSC certified product, certificate code INT-COC-003944, licence number FSC-C109654
- To verify our FSC membership visit the FSC Member Search and search for Summer Garden (full name "Summer Garden and Leisure Buildings Ltd")
- All timber used in the construction of this playhouse originates from sustainable forests
- These playhouses have CE Safety Certification (conforms to European health, environmental and safety regulations). Complies with BS5665 EN71
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- All timber is pressure treated, a lifetime preservative treatment
- The main playhouse has an integral internal opening leading into the lean-to extension
- 12mm tongued and grooved wall cladding (finished size after machining)
- Heavy duty 14mm floor boards (finished size after machining)
- Strong planed framework
- 2 part fully boarded stable type door with galvanised T hinges in the playhouse front wall
- Stable door 1'8" wide x 3'4" high (510mm x 1020mm)
- Half glazed single hinged door with galvanised T hinges in the playhouse rear wall
- Single hinged door 1'8" wide x 3'5" high (510mm x 1040mm)
- 1 non glazed serving hatch with a shelf and shutters in the playhouse side wall
- 1 non opening Georgian style window with safety glazing in the playhouse front wall
- 1 non opening Georgian style window with safety glazing in the extension side wall
- 1 non glazed window with shutters in the extension front wall
- 2 window boxes
- Post box
- Timber slatted bench fitted to the outside of the extension
- Timber floor section outside the stable door 1'8" wide x 11 inches (500mm x 280mm)
- Timber slatted roof to main playhouse
- Mineral felted roof to lean-to extension
- Overall playhouse plus lean-to extension size approximately 6'10" wide x 3'11" deep (2095mm x 1195mm)
- Playhouse size approximately 4'3" wide x 3'11" deep (1295mm x 1195mm)
- Lean-to extension size approximately 2'7" wide x 2'11" deep (800mm x 895mm)
- Overall roof size approximately 7'4" deep x 4'11" wide (2225mm x 1505mm)
- Ridge height approximately 5'9" (1750mm)
- This playhouse is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections are designed to pass through a normal single door.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
FSC® CERTIFIED TIMBER: This product is FSC certified. Our FSC licence number is FSC-C109654. Our FSC chain of custody certificate code is INT-COC-003944. To verify our membership visit FSC Member Search and search for Summer Garden (full name "Summer Garden and Leisure Buildings Ltd"). Please note if you want a genuine FSC certified product it must include a valid FSC claim, which must include a valid licence number and/or certificate code from a genuine FSC member. It must also be described as FSC 100% or FSC Mix Credit or FSC Mix 70%. Claims that "we use FSC timber" or "our suppliers are FSC certified" are dishonest, because the FSC certifies products and not suppliers. If the claim is invalid the timber is not FSC certified.
ABOUT THE FSC®: The FSC or Forest Stewardship Council is a non profit organization which promotes responsible forest management throughout the world. Since 1994 the FSC has certified over 190 million acres of forest in over 80 countries. The FSC confirms that the forest is being managed in a way that preserves the natural ecosystem and benefits the lives of local people and workers but also sustains economic viablility. FSC certification ensures that forests are responsibly managed by protecting plant and animal species, the rights of indigenous people and the safety of forest workers. FSC chain of custody certification verifies that FSC-certified material has been identified and separated from non-certified and non-controlled material at every step throughout the supply chain.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the depth. The width refers to the angled gable walls at the front and rear including the door wall. The depth refers to the side walls. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.