Click this messge to hide it.
- Free same day installation
- Individually made to order
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- Free external paint system included in a wide choice of colours
- Free 8mm laminate floor in a choice of attractive finishes
- Large glazed area with low level glazing included
- Contemporary plain glazing style with panoramic large panes
- PVCu doors and windows
- Mortice lock with handles and keys
- Key locking windows
- Chrome plated door and window handles
- Premium double glazed doors and windows with annealed annealed 28mm thick double glazing units and 20mm air gaps
- Fully glazed PVCu double hinged doors approximately 4'11" (1500mm) wide
- 2 fully glazed front windows (width varies to suit the size of the office)
- 2 two pane side windows with top hinged opening fanlight windows
- All timber used in the construction of this garden office originates from sustainable forests
- Strong ex 3" x 2" planed framework (70mm x 45mm finished size after machining)
- 15mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap cladding (finished size after machining)
- 15mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- Heavy duty floor with 22mm thick tongued and grooved moisture resistant particle board
- Pressure treated 4" x 2" floor joists (lifetime preservative treatment). Bearers not required
- Fully insulated floor
- Fully insulated roof
- Fully insulated walls
- Internal walls and ceiling lined with 9mm painted MDF boarding in a choice of colours
- Decorative mineral felt tiles in a choice of colours
- Black PVCu guttering with downpipe
- Internal eaves height approximately 6'5" (1950mm) at the lowest point inside
- External eaves height approximately 6'10" (2080mm)
- External ridge height approximately 7'11" (2410mm)
FREE SAME DAY INSTALLATION - THE BENEFITS: Our free in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of a better quality summerhouse. This is because any building which includes free installation is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your summerhouse and then install it, all at the same time. Others send sub-contract fitters separately, often from far away and often a week or two after the delivery. Waiting for the fitter can be very frustrating. Sub-contract fitting is also much more expensive because of the travelling costs. The fitting service does not include base preparation. A flat and level base is required, which can be made using concrete, paving slabs, pressure treated timber or plastic. In many areas we offer a base laying service as an option. We also offer heavy duty plastic base kits in all areas.
SCANDINAVIAN REDWOOD OR WHITEWOOD: The most widely used timber in the UK for years, Scandinavian Redwood and Whitewood grow in the well managed forests of Scandinavia and the coldest parts of Northern Europe. The cold climate ensures slow growth. The growth rings are much closer together than faster growing trees from warmer climates. As a result the timber is heavy and durable with a close grain pattern. The wood is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined. Redwood and Whitewood are so similar in appearance and performance that it is difficult to tell the difference. Both are classified as slightly durable and treatment is required for outside use. The forests of Scandinavia and Northern Europe have been responsibly managed on a sustainable basis for centuries so Scandinavian Redwood or Whitewood is an enviromentally friendly choice.
PLANED SHIPLAP CLADDING: These summerhouses feature smooth planed fully interlocking tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding. This design ensures that rainwater drains faster and the timber dries quicker, which ensures a longer life for your summerhouse. Our shiplap is fully tongued and grooved which is stronger than the half lap shiplap or rebated shiplap used by some others.
LINED AND INSULATED WALLS: These high specification garden offices feature fully lined and insulated walls with 70mm x 45mm planed deal framework. The insulation is 50mm thick mineral wool combined with a reflective aluminium foil vapour barrier. An additional waterproof membrane is also included. The walls are fully lined inside with decorative primed MDF boarding as standard. The decorative MDF lining features vertical tongued and grooved boarding with a painted finish. Whilst most customers leave this untreated, it can be re-painted any colour of your choice. The internal lining boards are made in pre-fabricated panels for easier and more precise fitting on site. The panels feature additional horizontal framing.
LINED AND INSULATED ROOF: The roof features 15mm thick tongued and grooved boards and 50mm thick mineral wool insulation combined with a reflective aluminium foil vapour barrier. The underside of the roof is lined with decorative MDF with a painted finish to match the walls.
LAMINATE FLOOR: These quality garden offices feature 90mm x 45mm pressure treated planed floor joists with 22mm thick tongued and grooved floorboards and 40mm thick insulation. Hard wearing 8mm thick laminate flooring with underlay is included as standard.
FREE EXTERNAL PAINT TREATMENT: This garden room is treated with a high quality paint system in a choice of opaque colours. The appearance of colours and shades may vary between different screens or devices. Although our opaque preservative finish largely obscures the surface of the wood, the grain and other natural features may still be discernible through variations in colour and texture.
HIGH SPECIFICATION DOORS & WINDOWS: The doors and windows in this garden office are similar to those used in modern house building, with high performance PVCu frames and sashes. Features include multi chamber frame profiles and sealed unit double glazing. All sashes are fitted with draught excluders and good quality ironmongery.
DOUBLE GLAZING: Our double glazed doors and windows ensure that your office is warmer and cheaper to heat. We recommend double glazing if you want to use your office all year round. Double glazing also provides additional sound insulation. If you expect to use your office frequently and often for prolonged periods we also recommend floor and roof insulation. Insulation ensures a more comfortable environment on the hottest days in the summer and the coldest days in winter.
LOW LEVEL GLAZING: Low level glazing provides a panoramic view from inside your garden room so you can appreciate your garden fully. With low level glazing you can enjoy a better view of the garden, especially at sites where the garden slopes away.
TOUGHENED SAFETY GLASS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break, toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. This makes toughened glass the best option for all the family including children, pets and the elderly.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.