Stock products are delivered within a few days. Many other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Pent Summerhouse 205 - Low Level Glazing, Double Door
- Free same day installation
- All timber used in the construction of this summerhouse originates from sustainable forests
- These summerhouses include immersion treatment in light brown preservative as standard
- Morticed and tenoned joinery doors and windows
- Large glazed area with low level windows to the front wall
- Summerhouses up to 13' wide include a three pane non opening window either side of the doors
- Summerhouses over 13' wide include a six pane non opening window either side of the doors
- Strong ex 2" x 2" planed framework
- Pressure treated 2" x 2" floor joists (lifetime preservative treatment). Bearers not required
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap cladding (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- Summerhouses up to 7' deep include 12mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- Summerhouse over 7' deep include heavy duty 18mm thick tongued and grooved moisture resistant particle board flooring as standard
- Front roof projection approximately 15" (375mm)
- Neatly profiled fascias
- Windows glazed with timber beading and 3mm horticultural glass bedded on silicone sealant
- Double hinged doors
- Mortice lock fitted
- Green mineral felted roof
- Internal eaves height at the lowest point inside 6'2" (1880mm)
- External ridge height 7'1" or 2170mm (8' wide)
- External ridge height 7'8" or 2330mm (10' wide)
- Door height 5'11" (1805mm)
- Door width 3'11" (1195mm)
FREE SAME DAY INSTALLATION - THE BENEFITS: Our free in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of a better quality summerhouse. This is because any building which includes free installation is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your summerhouse and then install it, all at the same time. Others send sub-contract fitters separately, often from far away and often a week or two after the delivery. Waiting for the fitter can be very frustrating. Sub-contract fitting is also much more expensive because of the travelling costs. The fitting service does not include base preparation. A flat and level base is required, which can be made using concrete, paving slabs, pressure treated timber or plastic. In many areas we offer a base laying service as an option. We also offer heavy duty plastic base kits in all areas.
PLANED SHIPLAP CLADDING: These summerhouses feature smooth planed fully interlocking tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding. This design ensures that rainwater drains faster and the timber dries quicker, which ensures a longer life for your summerhouse. Our shiplap is fully tongued and grooved which is stronger than the half lap shiplap or rebated shiplap used by some others.
HEAVY DUTY FLOOR: The standard floor is stronger than the floor in most summerhouses and suitable for normal use. It features 12mm thick tongued and grooved boards with 2" x 2" pressure treated bearers spaced close together for improved strength. The heavy duty floor features the same bearer size and spacing but with 18mm thick tongued and grooved moisture resistant particle board, which is similar to the timber flooring used in housebuilding. The heavy duty floor is exceptionally strong and suitable for storing heavier items even if a considerable weight is concentrated on only a few small points.
NO BEARERS REQUIRED: The floor joists are pressure treated so separate bearers are not required, which represents a saving on the overall cost. The floor joists are the only part of the shed which is in contact with the ground.
LOW LEVEL GLAZING: Low level glazing provides a panoramic view from inside your garden room so you can appreciate your garden fully. With low level glazing you can enjoy a better view of the garden, especially at sites where the garden slopes away.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
WE ARE PROUD TO DISPLAY A SIMILAR BUILDING: You can see a similar building to this one on display at our show centre in Norwich. Although it is not exactly the same model, it is a similar building made in the same factory to a similar specification using the same components. The display will give you a good impression of the overall quality of construction. With thousands of buildings on our website and only a few dozen on display, we only display our best value buildings. We chose to display this building because it is one of our favourite buildings. We know it will bear close scrutiny. If you are able to visit us you will see the quality for yourself. Our Show Centre is open 7 days a week with expert advisors always available.
- Choice of 12mm deal shiplap or 15mm deal loglap (finished sizes after machining)
- High quality external paint system offered in a choice of one or two colours
- Internal lining and insulation to the walls and roof, with polystyrene insulation and plain MDF lining
- Heavy duty floor with 18mm thick tongued and grooved moisture resistant particle board (this option is included as standard with all summerhouses over 7' deep)
- Higher walls (increases the internal headroom but the door height remains the same)
- Internal partitions
- Toughened glass
- Window boxes
- Recycled plastic base kits
- This summerhouse can be made in smaller sections if access restricted
COLOURED EXTERNAL PAINT FINISH: You can choose one or two of our opaque paint colours. The doors, windows and fascias can be painted the same colour as the external cladding or a different colour. This high quality microporous paint system is available in a choice of colours. Microporous woodstains are impervious to water but not to water vapour, which allows the wood to breathe. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
RESTRICTED ACCESS: A quality feature of these summerhouses is that they are made in large rigid panels. If access is restricted, your summerhouse can be specially made in smaller sections designed to pass through a normal single door. The smaller sections are designed to be at least as strong as the larger panels normally supplied. There is a charge for this option and notice is required with the order. For more details see "Other options".
TOUGHENED SAFETY GLASS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break, toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. This makes toughened glass the best option for all the family including children, pets and the elderly.
RECYCLED PLASTIC BASE KITS: Our durable eco-grid and eco-paving base kits are a practical and affordable alternative to slabs or concrete. Lightweight and easy to install within a few minutes, these 100% recycled polypropylene pavers simply click together with no fixings needed. The interlocking design helps to spread weight and ensures greater rigidity. Extensive preparation is not normally required - just level the soil and lay the pavers directly on soil or a thin layer of sand or pea shingle. Weed membranes are not needed below a timber floor. The self draining design prolongs the life of a timber floor. Unlike paving or concrete our plastic bases are fully relocatable. Where space permits the base is normally laid full size but if required in a tight location the pavers can be cut to size with no loss of structural integrity. The base is normally a few inches larger than your building. Fast delivery within 3-5 days ensures that you can start work quickly.
ECO-GRID BASE KITS: Our eco-grid plastic bases can support up to 150 tonnes per square metre. Each eco-grid is 472mm x 472mm and 40mm thick with an immensely strong 60mm hexagonal cell structure. Eco-grids should be laid on a sub-base of soil, sand or pea shingle but not on hard surfaces such as concrete. Integral pegs on the underside help to bed the eco-grids into a softer sub-base which helps with levelling. If the sub-base is concrete or a similar hard surface we recommend our eco-paving which features a flat underside.
ECO-PAVING BASE KITS: Our eco-paving is less brittle and more difficult to damage than concrete paving slabs. The pavers have a strong grid structure underneath and the surface looks similar to concrete slabs. Eco-paving is recommended if the sub-base is concrete or a similar hard surface, because the pavers feature a flat and level underside. Eco-paving can also be laid on soil or pea shingle. Each eco-paver is 385mm x 385mm and 40mm thick.
BURGLAR ALARM: This simple and effective battery operated burglar alarm kit is easy to install in any wooden garden building. The main panel features a digital keypad and a powerful built-in siren. Two pre-wired door contacts are also included complete with a length of cable which plugs into the main panel. A 9 volt PP3 alkaline battery is required, which is not supplied with the kit. The alarm is easy to set using the digital keypad. A delay allows plenty of time to enter or leave the building after setting the alarm. Once the alarm has been armed it will be triggered by opening the door or tampering with the wiring. When the alarm is activated the siren emits a powerful and unpleasant sound to deter intruders.
DELIVERY UPDATE: This item is currently available within the estimated delivery times below, with no delays. Our delivery times are slower than normal due to unprecedented demand.
- Delivery is normally between 18 and 20 weeks after order.
- Our prices for summerhouses include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: These summerhouses are normally delivered by the fitters in dedicated vehicles. This ensures less damage and also there is no delay between delivery and fitting.
- All prices for these summerhouses include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this summerhouse by phone or online.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
- All prices include FREE INSTALLATION by specialist trained staff.
- Your summerhouse will be delivered and installed on the same day by prior appointment with you.
FREE INSTALLATION: This summerhouse includes free installation. Because every building is fitted free they are better made than other summerhouses. Everything possible is done to simplify the installation and minimize problems on site. The doors are factory fitted complete with locks and handles. Even the glass and glazing beads are factory fitted. The result is better quality summerhouses which are fitted quickly with fewer complications.